Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Skaal-feb 15 4pm EST

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Skaal!
Dm
Rygan

To celebrate the times of hardship that are over in the deadlands and to commemorate a new shrine to Valiant himself A night of drink games of strength and fighting to make Onora into an area of holy lands in his name as well as to bring together the various tribes of the deadlands.

Events
The anointing and prayers before the event kick-off fully establishing the new shrine to valiant and the entire area of Onora as a place of Valiant himself. In the end, pyres will be lit at the entrance of the village for those that perished during the conflicts of late.

Games

Drinking game

A simple drinking game of which team of two can drink down the most Mead out of six large horns before the other team. The first team member must drink their three horns before the next can begin on their three.
300 rads to first place and one ornate drinking horn

Arm wrestling
Who can claim the title of strongest warrior by the right of strength in an epic struggle of arm wrestling are you brave enough to enter the field.
500rads to the winner and title strong arm

Log tossing
A simple but best game of all who can toss the heaviest and biggest log the farthest compared to all the rest of the foes before them.
1000 rads and an ornate belt

Horse racing

Who is a master of the horse and can our race the other along a rough racing path test your skills and challenges of doing so and claim the title horse master!
1500 rads and title Horse Master

And finally, just all-around drinking eating feasting and partying if any vendors want to set up shop to sell arms armor or merchandise feel free to contact me to do so and I will set something up for you!

SEt and date time also set​

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Updated the premise of the event after rp with Lady Raal ,set a date with time all warriors and tribes are invited to prove you have the strongest, best drinkers of all the land in a series of drinking and feats of strength!

for divne things
Elz

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
tag me / DM me event link next time id have missed this if elz didnt bring it up :3

will be there bar tragedy

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
The fun day of drinking games strength and skill, building brotherhood ties is today come on down.