Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sketch Commissions

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Firstly, these don't come before other work - I often find it helpful to sketch or doodle something in order to get me motivated enough to continue with what I need to be doing. But - I can't usually find inspiration to do anything in the first place, so that's where this comes in!

I'mma go ahead and set up a.. Idk, a list. Lets say five places, and see how that goes? I'll doodle you something, and hope my example show what it'd end up looking like. Sound good?

Examples:

Prices:
Hm! Lets go with;
Portrait - 1,500
Waist up - 2,000
Full body - 2,500
(If you'd like two characters in the same image, double price?)

Form:
IGN:
Portrait/Fullbody/Waistup:
Any specific thing they're doing: (Sleeping, standin', using a bow, etc.)
Charater profile/general information: (Hair, clothes, etc.)
(If theres a secondary character, please edit form accordingly!)

List:
1 - Halendar
2 - Niah
3 - Sankera
4 - Raindes
5 - Lady Alec

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Form
IGN: larsteuni
Portrait/Fullbody/Waistup: fullbody
Any specific thing they're doing: San teaching Illi how to swim
Charater profile/general information:
San:
[X] his weird over 1 eye hairstyle, dat silky underwear/swim short
Illi: [X] big long puff of hair, I assuame simple underwear

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Edit I have updated that form with all you should need.
Can I have the last spot left? I'm on my phone and can't fill out the form atm but I can do it when I'm home. D:

IGN: Lady_Alec
Portrait/Fullbody/Waistup: Fullbody
Any specific thing they're doing: (Sleeping, standin', using a bow, etc.) Just standing, maybe holding some flowers?
Charater profile/general information: (Hair, clothes, etc.) Profile here but I would like her new hair style which I have updated under hair in her profile and then her outfit would be based on the dress below only the colors would be dark blue and lighter cream. (not that you need colors for this but still wanted to include)
IMG_2815.JPG

Last edited:

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
How did I miss this thread??? *dies*
Are you taking requests as spots open? (must get in on Elz art action)

If you aaare:
IGN: Sizzix3507
Portrait/Fullbody/Waistup: Waistup
Any specific thing they're doing: Just standing, probably wearin' a placid/thoughtful expression of some sort.
Charater profile/general information: {Profile}

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Ah- Well, we'll have to see. xD I've got a fair amount of stuff on my plate right now and I'm going through a serious bout of inspiration loss. ;c

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
You're very welcome! c:
It also.. Yeah, I feel more inspired after, so. Thankyou. :heart:

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
I need something for James! I don't have the money as of now but I'd love a waist up photo. (Building a Guild is a wee bit pricey)

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Any chance of throwing in an application now?

-K9

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Any chance of throwing in an application now?

-K9
Ah- Well, we'll have to see. xD I've got a fair amount of stuff on my plate right now and I'm going through a serious bout of inspiration loss. ;c
Seeing as this was written four hours ago I doubt Elz's workload or inspiration has magically improved. Lets at least give her a day before we bombard her with requests :p

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Seeing as this was written four hours ago I doubt Elz's workload or inspiration has magically improved. Lets at least give her a day before we bombard her with requests :p
See, I was thinking that, but I thought to myself "Damn, someone will get here before I do", so better to be safe than sorry.

-K9

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
.. If it helps, I'm gonna agree to not take requests of the phantom second list. Not till I'm okay- I really do need to stop taking comissions ;x;