Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Completed SKIN AUCTION [Radiants Only]

DizPanda

Official Alteran
Patron
DizPanda
DizPanda
Patron
Hello! Down below are some skins I have created and wish for others to use and enjoy than just to take up space. The rules are rather simple! All you have to do is figure out which skin you would like and fill out the format below. You can edit the skin after you receive it and do whatever you like with it as long as you don't try to sell it to others as it was a kind I originally made. ^^; Anyway, this auction will be about for 24 hours! Please only do increments of 50 or more. Thank you and play fair~!
Starting Bid Per Skin: 8,000 rads

Format:
[Bid Name]
[Amount]
[@Previous Bidder]

~Today's Selection~

1591843154118.png

1591843220739.png

1591843288291.png

1591843742809.png

1591843806101.png

1591844098043.png

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
They're very goood! I'll be out most of the day so I doubt I'll win but I'll start you off;

[Bid Name] Red Rose
[Amount] 10k

[Bid Name] Red Priestess
[Amount] 10k

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I want to see that
I always said the reason why Kublai doesn't wear a shirt is cause he's never found one that he likes. So perhaps Panda will one day put one on auction and he'll finally wear something other than pants.