Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skwyl's Application [Declined - Squidziod]

Skwyl

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Swkyl.
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
Portugal.
4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, i know almost all the roleplay rules, but if I doubt something I will read the rules.
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is like a way you know things and do things that wont happen if we where in real world, for example: A men got killed, no witnesses, but you know wh is the murder. Power gaming is like, always win a fight, and not respect the oponent, or the player who is talking to.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Ayda (Asirel_Luik, Orderni)
8. Tell us about yourself!
Well, i like to play football, I play it since i was seven. Also i love medieval/fantasy games and board games(like D&D) I play thoose a lot.I listen to all type of musica, but I prefer rap i guess. I also love to read!
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Dont have any examples...But I like to write stories in paper.
About Your Character!
Caracther name:
David Weldervarden

Character Age:
Character Race:
Human

Apearance:
6`2ft,
176.370 lb
Blond hair, Green eyes. Strong arms and shoulders, I wear a grey coat, and a blue pair of pants, brown shoes.

Written Test!
Birth to the age of 12:
David Weldervarden was born in a litlle village on the middle of a forest, his mother died giving birth to him.
Even if she died(Monique Sakari was is mother name), the people in his village always said to him" You got your mother´s eyes". Well, until the age of 12, David was a farmer helped his father because he was getting old(Miguel Weldervarden was is father name). In the day he turned 12 he was feeling different, when he got home at night after a day of work his father was talking to an old friend. David was listening to the conversation when his father said, "Take him away Poiter" David came out of the stairs and asked what was his father sayng, bu the only response was a hug from his father and this frase"Dont trust anyone". Then the men called Poiter grab David by an arm and toke him to a horse that was waiting.

12-17
David was taken to Poiter Castle, he would be trained to be a normal soldier and serve Poiter, but David never wanted that... At the age of 15 he had his first mission, it was just a transportation one, David and his mate would just have to protect the precious cargo and take it to Poiter castle, In the way some bandits apeared, a arrow was fired and strike the mate that was with David killed him instantly. David was scared, he was just a kid, but e took out his sword , 3 bandits apeareand from the bushes around the road and the fight started, David was more runing and dodging than actually fighting, but out of nowhere he got some courage, and swinged his sword to the enemy. The sword ripped of his head, and then David killed another bandit but the last one cutted David´s back with a sword, David falled into the ground thinking that it was his end, but sudently an arrow striked the bandits neck, David looked at the place where the arrow was shot and he saw a man using a big coat runins in his direction than blackouted. David woke up 4 days later he was in the castle surounded by guards and even Poiter smiling and laughing. When David get off the bed e felt like his back whore about to blow, the pain was too much e got a huge scar, since the shoulder to the bottom of the back...
When David get good enough that he could manage a sword again he started to Train with the men who saved him illegaly because that men was a spy hired to kill Poiter(David didnt know that of course)...
The Monk(It was how he was called) thought David some fighting techinques and some relaxation exercices, David mastered the throwing knifes, a fighting style when is the objective is to throw knifes while figting with various enemys.

18 to present age

In the night David turned 18, The Monk tell him to runway to a further land, David asked why and he answered that he was gonna kill Poiter and David could get in trouble, because everyone in the Castle knew that they where friends, David was shocked, he never liked Poiter but killing him?? David just grabbed his knife and his coat ad runned away as far as he can, He had some troubles at the begining, but now he his looking for a city he can stay and have a normal life.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Hello, and thank you for applying to Hollowworld! Your application is off to a pretty good start, but there are a few things I'd like you to revise before we continue.
  • Please tone down the violence in your written test.
  • Your character can not master skills (throwing knives/general combat skills) in your backstory. Keep proficiency levels to no higher than novice.
And... that'll do it! Fix the above two points, and you'll be good to go. Once you've made the proper amendments, post here and I'll take a second look. Thank you!

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I'm sorry, this application is being declined for inactivity. You can re-apply at any time, and we encourage you to do so. Thanks again for your interest!