Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sky_Crasheur's Application [Accepted - Jase]

Fry

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Fryzbee
Fryzbee
Mystic
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Sky_Crasheur

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Powergaming is doing things your character should not be able to do, or doing things where players cannot react. Metagaming is using OOC knowledge for personal gain in RP.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko
Jase
Cymic_
Shao

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hi! I’m Sky, but I go by Ethan and preferably Fryer. I have about 6 years of RP under my belt on both MC or other platforms. I use MCRP as a storytelling hobby, and take pride in all of my characters and try to keep them unique. MCRP is a huge “escape” or outlet for stress, especially with Uni on the way. I see MCRP as a way to take small ideas and watch them flourish in an RP environment.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
N/A (I do have building and writing experience, but I’d have to dig up my old hard drive.)

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Katalyse referred me!

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

Character Name:
Rolland Schiff

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human! The Anhalder Clan.

Appearance:
Sea-foam colored eyes (almost mint colored), skin on the more blemished side of the pale nature of the Anhalder Clan. A rough, rigid jawline, and nose that to a seasoned warrior can tell was broken on more than one occasion. He wears somewhat “expensive” clothes in the sense that they’re well-made riding leathers and a deeper green cloak. Messy, light brown to blonde hair.

Written Test!
Rolland lived a comfortable, and to some a more hard life. His parents had zero tolerance for any sort of silly games, and it led to Rolland practically skipping his rebellious teen years. Sure, he carried a wooden training sword at all times at his hip, but what child didn’t? He filled his room with art and drawings of what his real sword might one day look like. For years, he saved his money hoping to buy himself a real sword- only for his family to befall upon misfortune. He dipped into his own funds when his father’s cart wheel broke, or when his mother ran out of cloth to knit. It was who he was raised to be.

While his parents gave him whatever he wanted within reason, he was not given money or anything more than buying him a sweet treat now and again. He was taught to work for himself, and he did. He went to his neighbors, offering to chop wood or other small tasks for whatever they could offer him. He learned fast, and one of his main clients was an older, grizzled man who became like a second father to him. This man was a retired strategist, and only paid Rolland what he thought he deserved.

Eventually, the older man died- he insisted on fighting. The other Generals and strategists did not think an old man’s “frail mind” could be useful, so they gave him a sword and he did his duty to his last breath. However, even if Rolland knew little, he knew that strategy and warfare would one day become his passion. Rolland also learned something else from his old mentor: That while good soldiers and men win wars, luck and gambling help just as much if not moreso. This made him a devout follower of Jax and Valiant equally, and while he knows the other Gods and Godesses have their uses, he truly believes that these two Gods tip the balance of every skirmish, frontline assault, and wars in their entirety. He likes to think that while Valiant guides his hand, Jax can never resist a good gamble- so when war calls for a more absurd plan, he shall guide where Valiant cannot.

All of this leads Rolland to where he is now: Seeking a sword master to train him, and books upon books to teach him about the art of war. He looks for those of any race- war does not stop with just humans- that can teach him strategy.

Rolland even looks to the drunkard, for even they have a good plan now and again- one that a sober man could never even dream of.

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, the realm tangled with the Behemoth Qlippoth, awakened by monsoon rains and with which came the Ashen Blight plague and eldritch abominations. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through its tenacity and reverence. The memories of the trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the heavens fall and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
A few things to note in your application
  • Based on the lore, an Anhalder generally is one that worships Ignis Synnove or no God at all. The reasons are specified in the lore. While there is no problem for Rolland taking a liking to Valiant and Jax, it is something to think about. Perhaps Rolland's extended family are all Sun-Worshippers or atheists? You might want to consider the cultural implications of your character taking a liking to Valiant and Jax.
But beyond that I see nothing else I need to comment about your application so~
Welcome!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.