Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyish's whitelist application - Kailu Heartris [Accepted - Jinny]

Skyish

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username? skyish

2. How old are you? 17

3. What country are you from? United States of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet? Yes, I have read all of it.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming? Metagaming is essentially using outside information to help your character grow. Powergaming is disregarding everything but the task you are trying to complete, ignoring the storytelling and atmosphere of the situation.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server? No

7. Name one of our current Mentors. One of the Mentors is Ayda.

8. Tell us about yourself!
To start, I am a gay male that loves to talk to friends and listen to music. The kind of music I mostly listen to is BTS, but I have rap phases once in a while. I love to play video games like League of Legends and Minecraft, and would love to stream them if I had a half-decent PC. I have a great friend group that I love to spend time with, and they make the most out of me. I also love animals, especially dogs.

9. Do you have any examples of your work? I do not have any examples of work.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server? Yes, Catsbi referred me.

Character Name: Kailu Elas Heartris

Character Age: 22

Character Race: Silver Elf

Appearance:
Kailu has a slightly toned, slim build that measures up to be 5’10” tall. He has striking silver eyes with dark, slightly curly brown hair that is usually slicked back, occasionally falling over his forehead. He dresses in his favorite white cloak given to him by his father, the seal of their family imprinted on the back in a soft gold color, with accents here and there. He is typically hooded when going about things outside, but inside, he leaves it down, or off completely.

Written Test!
I’m still surprised I got out alive.
Our town, and all of Altera, completely ravaged by the plague somehow survived it all, and has already begun the much needed rejuvenation process. It was some kind of a miracle.
My sister was nowhere to be seen. The creatures separated us, and she vowed to me we would meet at the east continent once we were safe. I made it, but she hasn’t. Worry overtook me for days. I couldn’t eat, sleep, or even function without some thought in the back of my mind screaming out to me that my beloved sister was killed, or badly sickened by those fiends. It angered me.
I set out on foot to look for her, but as time would tell, she didn’t turn up. I continued to wait. I set up camp, few passerbys finding me and wishing me luck with finding her. I worked on my archery skills, creating makeshift targets and small, dainty bows in order to better my aim. It didn’t work out too well.
I could feel myself becoming gravely ill, possibly from heartbreak, as I laid down alone at night in the wilderness with only a cloth covering to keep me safe. I tried to build my own little camp. I had a fire, a sleeping place, and an area on the beach where I attempted to fish. Some days I would go without food, as my attempts to catch fish would fail, and scare them away for awhile. I tried to focus on building things from scratch, not that it worked out too well, but it was a start. For me, at least. Every so often, though, everything would fall apart. Rain would interfere, wild animals would steal my food, or knock my tent down. I became bitter. I contemplated whether death would be better than living on this continent with nothing left for me, my parents and sister likely dead, and possibly my entire race extinct. Who is to say I’m not the last of my kind?
Then, I believed my eyes deceived me.
Near the shore, I searched for fish, when an odd sight caught my eye. A girl, likely a Forest Elf, with tanned skin and dark hair staggered onto the land from a small raft which I noticed held a girl lying down, one I recognized immediately.
“Viessa!” I cried, dropping all that I was doing and running over to her. She sat up, and gave me a pained smile that seemed of genuine relief.
It was then, I believe, my heart became whole again. My hope restored.

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.