Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished "Slaughterers of Lydel"

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
All posters would be taken down, no longer seen. News would spread of both Goren and Robert being 'taken care of'

*This sign would be posted in major cities all across Altera*
Slaughterers of Lydel
In the humble,
innocent,
helpless village of Lydel

a slaughter has occurred.

An act committed by the known noble,
Robert Senatoor
and his assistant
'Goren'

To any willing to capture,
Not Kill
either of these two
will be
awarded accordingly.
Bring to Lydel.

~Habin Lydel

OOC:

This may or may not lead into a bigger event, depending on what happens! As for now, it is just a man hunt.

In the case of any success or questions: message me on the forums or talk to me in game.

EDIT: Robert has been taken care of, on all posters, his name has been scribbled off

Last edited:

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
This is OP and joykilling. You can't just nowhere to be seen. This kills the idea of the entire event.
Well, Goren would of course go into hiding as soon as he realized he was being hunted, and it isn't hard for him to go somewhere that nobody knows of. Besides, he didn't say he's staying there indefinitely, he has to come out eventually.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Well, Goren would of course go into hiding as soon as he realized he was being hunted, and it isn't hard for him to go somewhere that nobody knows of. Besides, he didn't say he's staying there indefinitely, he has to come out eventually.
I talked to him. He said he'd just come and do some 'simply rp's' here and there. Give people a couple chances. You know :D