Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished "Slaughterers of Lydel"

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I'm honestly astounded at how little the whole forum post/discussion on senseless violence actually mattered. Robert is well on his way to being wiped off the face of the earth by every single rational person in Altera that can swing a sword, on principal alone. Frankly I don't think anyone has been this widely hated since Queen Grief herself.
He's promoting a culture of violence which in my opinion has severely detracted from the quality of roleplaying on this server, and this just reinforces my opinion of the character.
Y'know this sort of stuff is entirely able to be persecuted- If everyone reported when these happened to whichever staff member they would find a decisive response to the situation. It IS clearly against the rules, but as it often is with reports of other behavior that violates our terms, we generally investigate when a disturbance is found.

That being said, the entire situation with certain persons mentioned is definitely being watched.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
*Rob kills bunch of people and brought consequences on himself*
*refuses to consent to death or loss I town*
*then goes out and help kill someone*

GG

ACU20

Legend of Altera
*Rob kills bunch of people and brought consequences on himself*
*refuses to consent to death or loss I town*
*then goes out and help kill someone*

GG
I actually didn't- we voided it. Since i both had to go and the fact that it doesn't fit the character.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I actually didn't- we voided it. Since i both had to go and the fact that it doesn't fit the character.
Doesn't fit the character? Pffft..... Get this...... You are going to die.... House destroyed...... If you didn't want this to happen, you should of made your choices more wisely.