Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Slavers Inc.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
the point is to freak out as many friends of Nhyl's as possible, aswell as emotionally damaging the girl~
Does she have lots of friends who would move heaven and earth to find her and get her back?

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
If any of the slaver group wants to RP with me- just send me a PM or forum convo, my characters are found just wandering random places.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
If any of the slaver group wants to RP with me- just send me a PM or forum convo, my characters are found just wandering random places.
Did you add your character to the slave PDF as a means to sign up on the first post?

Taphina

Lord of Altera
I have two men who'd move heaven and earth to save me, you needn't save me if you don't want to~

(Unless tybsy orders you to)
PFFFTT. Crazy pirate child. Always making people do stuffs. :D Good luck!

Also, Tybs, if you don't save her, I'm going to murder you...

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I don't like people who move heaven and earth to save their friends- I'd rather that they just pay for them and leave us alone )':

Taphina

Lord of Altera
Marrians kill terrorists, free people, and then pass out the inn from drinking.

They also climb stuff, scare kings, and be the center of attention.

:D

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Not to try and tell folks how to RP as I think I made an argument earlier today for freedom of RP choice but I gotta agree with Squid here. It would be hard to keep an organization like this going IC if every other person they capture for this has friends who reenact Taken on their behalf. Though having a friend RP and masquerade potential slave owner, buy their friends and then take their silly friends back home would be interesting. I just know from my tiny little RP sphere that multiple folks have already done the whole Taken thing and personally it would get tiring (OOC) if as a slaver I had to do the same RP routine over and over.

Though I'm not involved if everyone likes that system have fun. Just putting my ideas on the issue in here.