Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Small City] Armskirk | Moderate

Paarthurnaxa

Settling in Altera
Frosty
Legend
Paarthurnaxa
Paarthurnaxa
Frosty
ARMSKIRK.png
ARMSKIRK2.png

Armskirk, Moderate,
Owners: Paarthurnaxa - Ugahari,

FOUNDING STORY: “Armskirk was founded by Markon Zok’s relative and has stood within the forest, away from society for all that time some believe it has stood for more than a few decades but it most likely was less due to how Caparii age and the slow city life, yet a few merchants of the town may be seen traveling around peddling their goods, typically these merchants are related to Markon Zok, the city is very peaceful yet not very welcoming to outsiders and typically only trusted friends of the outside world are invited to see the city. The city is home to many houses, and even a temple to Sallana, with the Hooves Kick as it’s tavern.”

FAMILIES: "Armskirk, Muljana, Harmattan, Ruhana, Yuana, these are the five families currently settling the lands of Armskirk the city typically sees the rank you joined as a status."
Armskirk: Founding family and very respected among all of the families residing within the city, there is around 9 members of the household.

Muljana: Second family to join the city and are closest to the Armskirk family, especially with the recent marriage of Markon Zok Armskirk and Maalu Muljana, this family is around 4 members of the household.

Harmattan: Third family to join the city and are quite respected within the city and are typically one of the families apart of the race for Chieftain. This family has around 8 members of the household.

Ruhana: Fourth family to join the city and are one of the two warrior families that are typically all joining the Armskirk Militia, the ana within their name is actually a addition that was added to symbolize that it is indeed a warrior family. This family has around 14 members of the household.

Yuana: Fifth family to join the city and are another warrior family, with the ana to symbolize it, they are newest to the city and still are trying to gain more respect, and honor among their house and typically gain it with their warrior positions. This family has around 16 members of the household.

LOCATION: “The city is within the valleys of the very outskirts of Astrakhan surrounding forests, it is not easy to find without a guide and not many would survive such a trip without being led by a Caparii that lives there or a trained hunter.” (OOC NOTE: You are required a DM if attempting to enter the city, without permission as outsiders are not welcomed)

REFPIC1.jpgREFPIC2.jpg

OTHER LOCATIONS APART OF THE REPUBLIC: "The Republic of Armskirk officially has claimed it's new location called Rienaskirk which is now operating as the nations Capital Palace."

GOVERNMENT/LEADERSHIP: “The leadership of the city is a elected official as Kings or Queens or anything of the such is seen taboo but the Chieftain as they call it whose job is to ensure that the city propers, and is put into office every 35 years due to the Caparii’s long life span, this was placed to add to the safety, prosperity and the management of the city, the Chieftain can be reelected unlimited times, but it is not the most common thing, but it has not happened in the past. The biggest rivals or families for the race each 35 years are typically the Armskirk family, Harmattan family and the Ruhana family. The Chieftain is typically not seen as higher than any other Caparii but is very respected among them usually as they need the populist vote. Since time is not really recorded nor kept typically the 35 years could be at anytime after a long period of time has past.”

GOVERNMENT/LEADERSHIP UPDATE LOG: "Under Chieftain Markon Zok Armskirk, a new branch of the government was added, the council of Armskirk which is made to aid the Chieftain in the strive for safety, prosperity, and management along with a new position within the Armskirk Militia, Armeral which is under the Chieftain and second in command of the Militia, they are tasked with training, recruiting and ensuring the Militia is ready for any threats to the forests, and Armskirk, there are six council positions."

"Under Chieftain Markon Zok Armskirk, Armskirk's official government is "The Republic of Armskirk" and will be head of the nation of Armskirk."

"Under Chieftain Markon Zok Armskirk, Armskirk's head of government will be elected for life, having Chieftain serve his life sentence, and then another election after his death, or if the Chieftain chooses to retire during his term."

Chieftain: The head of the council, and elected by the populous vote, he tasked with ensuring the security, and prosperity of the city and is charged with choosing who will be within his administrative council for his life term.

Chieftess: The wife of the Chieftain and is respected, and typically may aid the Chieftain in affairs that the Chieftain approves.

Armite of City: The Armite is in charge of building and ensuring the city is prepared for any threat, along with the housing demand.

Chesite of City: The Chesite is charged with ensuring all farming, and food preparation is being secured as it is important to ensure the city's food storage and supply meets the demand of the city.

Legite of City: The Legite is charged with ensuring all travel, and trade is getting done properly and all is in order, as it is important for the city to get their trade deals settled.

Armeral: The second in command of the Armskirk Militia and is charged with ensuring the militia is trained, and ready for any threats.

Armskirk Militia: "The militia of Armskirk are warriors that train from the age of two, to be ready for any danger that may come to the city or the forests, they are tasked by the gods to do such at least what they believe, and are typically big hunters as well and hunt many animals for food to feed the city, and make different hide or leather armors for other warriors, they are given a spear at thirteen when they become adults. The ranks within the Militia are as following, Trainee, Armlite, Captain, Armeral, Chieftain."

HOUSING, POLICY: “Housing within Armskirk is only given to Caparii who have been born within the city and reached the age of maturity, the house is typically bought by the Caparii’s family or themselves, people that come from out of the city are typically not allowed houses, but it is not unheard of for a outsider to be welcomed over time or welcomed in general.”

UR-ARMSKIRK LAW CODE: “The Ur-Armskirk Law Code is the code of the lands, and is to be followed while inside the forests of Armskirk, violating will lead to banishment, or imprisonment, unless it was murder, as the Caparii see a eye for a eye as a highly regarded thing, hence the laws, though only a few are listed and some unlisted ones may still be within effect.”

No Murder, No Stealing, No Assault, No Harassment, No Adultery, No Corruption, etc.”

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Just a note; this continent has only been settled for like, an IC decade at most. It could not have been here centuries, I'm sorry to say :(

Paarthurnaxa

Settling in Altera
Frosty
Legend
Paarthurnaxa
Paarthurnaxa
Frosty
Just a note; this continent has only been settled for like, an IC decade at most. It could not have been here centuries, I'm sorry to say :(
It's what the villagers believe, does not mean it's true, this post is written in the perceptive of the villagers as you'd only see this information if you are within the village, I added that within as it's a village and time is not really recorded especially since only one villager out of the village ever leaves, so they've no clue the date or time. (some believe it has stood for more than a few centuries,)

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
It's what the villagers believe, does not mean it's true, this post is written in the perceptive of the villagers as you'd only see this information if you are within the village, I added that within as it's a village and time is not really recorded especially since only one villager out of the village ever leaves, so they've no clue the date or time. (some believe it has stood for more than a few centuries,)
Timey wimey unfortunately

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
It's better to write these kinds of posts from the perspective of 3rd person instead of the villagers, that way people oocly can get a better understanding and things like this won't be misunderstood.

Paarthurnaxa

Settling in Altera
Frosty
Legend
Paarthurnaxa
Paarthurnaxa
Frosty
It's better to write these kinds of posts from the perspective of 3rd person instead of the villagers, that way people oocly can get a better understanding and things like this won't be misunderstood.
I clearly wrote, (some believe it has stood for more than a few centuries,) I'd assume the some believe would be clearly pointing to the some of the villagers believe as it is written on the villages post and is clearly against outsiders.

But isn't that deep

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
I clearly wrote, (some believe it has stood for more than a few centuries,) I'd assume the some believe would be clearly pointing to the some of the villagers believe as it is written on the villages post and is clearly against outsiders.

But isn't that deep
It's pretty easy to misunderstand it, don't see why you can't just tweak it a to be more factual rather than from the perspective of the people.

Paarthurnaxa

Settling in Altera
Frosty
Legend
Paarthurnaxa
Paarthurnaxa
Frosty
It's pretty easy to misunderstand it, don't see why you can't just tweak it a to be more factual rather than from the perspective of the people.
Yeah changed it, slightly keeping the idea I am going for there, but explaining it more in tune to why they think it's been there longer.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
hey my dude, cool to see you've got a region going again-
could you explain what you mean by Peaceful-Moderate? That isn't a proper region classification, if i recall correctly. you see, the way the laws/code of law is written, it implies there will be some form of potentially violent backlash if one breaks it. that can't really happen in a peaceful region (as violence as a whole is prohibited, i believe.)