Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [SoBaT] March of the Expurgators

Please select all times you can make for this event

• 4 PM EST

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • 5 PM EST

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • 6 PM EST

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • 7 PM EST

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Sup y'all

I got a raging hangover and my apartment is in an indefinite power outage. I have consumed a Subway footlong and busted into an empty academic building in my college so I got internet now. Event's a go and y'all have chosen 6 PM EST as the event time. I also expanded the list to 20, but that is the absolute maximum amount of players I want for this.

Enjoy the show boys

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Aight so this is gonna sound disappointing to some people. I have come to the realization that sober, peak performance me could reasonably DM 20 people if I had a full cadre of temp players. In my present condition, the event would probably turn out to be a disaster, so I unfortunately limited the party back to 15 and also had to rearrange people cause there were players whose characters were in the IC core group of players who ICly planned this and I put them on despite not being in the thread.

I apologize for getting some people's hopes up, but since they actually RPed planning out this attack, they deserve to be a part of it. I am in dire need of temps though. This event won't nearly be as much fun without temps. Please, please, please, if you originally were on this event thread signed up as a player and still want to partake in this, dm me about temping. It's gonna be a blast.

Again, I apologize for this miscommunication, but I physically won't function if I have to manage 20 people tonight.

Stay classy y'all.