Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {SoJ- Moderate} Search for the Underbelly [Astrum, 4 PM EST 7/21/20 ]

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
j-d-macfarlane-dock-master-finale-01-for-web-crop-05.jpg

The Heir to Astrum and the House of Tekton has gone missing, along with many other children and youngsters.

Far too many could have gone missing for them all to have drowned, and there have been no thieves in the streets, nor pirates at port.
Not even the giant crabs could have left so few traces.

Surely, no one could have taken such sweet babes from their mothers and fathers. Not in broad daylight!

Surely not.

OOC: Okay! On Tuesday, I'll be hosting a DMed search in Astrum so people involved or who want to get involved in the Sons of Jishrim campaign can help find out more about the incident surrounding the disappearance of Aislin Tekton and various other individuals in Astrum. It shouldn't be too dangerous, though there might be some violence. All are welcome to come!

Icanra Galaxy

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Hey guys, I just started having some not-so-fun gut problems so I’m going to have to postpone it. I’m really sorry about this :/

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
God damn it, I got confused and thought this was at 4 PM CST. I'm coming on guys, please don't panic!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This has finished! Will the Astrum Gang find out the secrets to the sewers? Who is Administrator Valam? Who are the three sisters? What's up with the performers? Why is Blorb asking so many questions? And why can't he get times correct?

All this will be revealed soon, hopefully. Assuming people take a hard look at the documents.