Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [SoJ: Public] Liberating the First Camp {Violent- 6/26/20 4 PM EST}

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
58a6fa12fe5b4647bdb9feb6e6f09865.jpg

The First Camp Has Been Found

Will the Rescuers Be Successful?

Or Shall Their Defeat Empower Kralak?

Find out on Friday the 26th, at 4 PM EST!

I aim on making this event public, so anyone who has even remotely heard of the SoJ can join in under the pretenses of wanting to help find the camp and liberate it.
While this first camp will be an easier mission, I aim on making it violent as there will be guards to fight.
All who are coming, please let me know!

This is taking place at the southern end of Mockingbay, like last time.

Rygan Lannis Sussurous drbrownca WinterTheOnly Elz MelodyComplex TheDuples DraKonum

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
18 minutes!
This will be starting at the Southern Docks of Mockingbay :)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Starting now! If you show up late, just look for us on the dynmap and show up :)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This has ended! I apologize if it was a bit helter-skelter throughout most of the event. I definitely need to learn how to establish turn orders for players, since I kept missing various emotes in a large group. Either way, thanks for coming! I had not expected such a massive turnout, and it definitely makes me happy to see people get invested in my weird little campaign. :heart:

Last edited: