Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {SoJ- Violent} The Gateway to His Kingdom [9/19/20 3 PM CST]

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This is now! Gonna give my minions a run-down and then we'll begin!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
burning fort.jpg

It was decided amongst the victors that this wicked stronghold be incinerated, along with all the men, lumber,
and the many horrible stories contained within its walls..

For some, this was the end of their involvement in this particular story, but for others, there were still yet more stories to be found.

Across these lands, many more strongholds sat, each a potential pyre, and each another piece to Jishrim's Kingdom on Earth.

OOC: Thanks for coming everyone! This was a ball to hold, even if it was a disorganized at the beginning and possibly at the end! This marks one of the three final events in this campaign. After this, there are two more, and then, if I have the energy and depending on what happens to the SoJ (and Kralak), I might hold some events dealing with the aftermath. Either way, I hope you all enjoyed this event, thank you everyone for coming, whether you were a temp or a character, and thank you Elz for TPing people and giving me sage advice. Thank you drbrownca for the great deal of assistance at the beginning, when things were getting long!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Oh also feel free to post Pros/Cons to this event- I do realize there were a few disagreements throughout the event and a lot of chaos in the beginning lmao

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
I certainly did have a lot of disagreements throughout this event, however they were talked about with the people involved, reaching an agreement in the end. With a while to cool off and think, I can certainly say that the bit I was able to do was cool, thanks for the event man

Moo_bot

Legend of Altera
Villager
Moo_bot
Moo_bot
Villager
I enjoyed this event a lot, and I saw definite improvements in mechanics from the Battle of Astrum event. The turn order for groups during the beginning was a bit slow when first being sorted out with movement speeds, but overall made the flow of the assault go much smoother. One-on-one combat with most of the temps was enjoyable and balanced (my only exception being Kyle III but I understand that was a boss character). A definite huge thanks to everyone involved for the experience!