Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Some art huhu (noodity warning)

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
i am now delayed on calendar pieces :' )
(this calendar will be the last one i do. sorry if it comes up again but it is v tiring)

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Art block sorta broken with a bit done today. It's been the worst in a while so apologies on commissions - The calendar is regularly on my mind but for now I'll be putting other works before that one. I'll see how much I can get done by end of October and then I'll probably be closing commissions for about three months or so, we shall see. (and they're closed for rn. I'll be focusing on my patreon and personal works after these)

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
Art block sorta broken with a bit done today. It's been the worst in a while so apologies on commissions - The calendar is regularly on my mind but for now I'll be putting other works before that one. I'll see how much I can get done by end of October and then I'll probably be closing commissions for about three months or so, we shall see. (and they're closed for rn. I'll be focusing on my patreon and personal works after these)
cute bee.

still hate them though.

Also who's that DASHING BLONDE LOCKS-MAN