Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Some art huhu (noodity warning)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Small confession:
I have a lot of problems with art and I think I always have. I have such great lapses in motivation that I can go weeks without wanting to touch it, then a single day where I draw so much my eyes blur and my hand aches. I don't like my art, either, and I don't say that for a need to be told otherwise. Sometimes I am a little pleased with the outcome, only for the next day to come and I find all the errors and dislike it all over again. Combine these two and I end up being very demotivated, and commissions slow down to a point half of them likely seem they'll never be done, and I apologise profusely for how long I take. I'd like to give some advice to people in just drawing and working through it because everything is progress, that everyone ends up disliking what they do at some point. Maybe I'll take my own advice eventually. The end of the rant is that I drew on paper and just did it for me and couldn't erase mistakes, and that freedom in it inspired me to work on it and improve it and not, say, throw it away.
I'm not sure where I was going with that. Post your work even if you don't like it, because other people do.

1609044927025.png

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Art is hard. Commissions are... On the way, I swear. I cannot seem to get beyond sketching at the moment.

1609828107200.png

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
thank-you for Mitch for buying games for me over christmas. thank u mitchy. maybe i do more to this when it isnt 7am (why do I keep being inspired now)

lo.png