Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Some art huhu (noodity warning)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
'Taking three slots for portrait art that is entirely up to me in what happens with it, might be more of a sketch, might be stylised, etc. Ref required. Human/Elf/Caparii only. 12k per'

Again. Post screenshot of payment + profile link when you claim. Might take ages to do and if it does I'll just refund you, my motivation is fickle

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
'Taking three slots for portrait art that is entirely up to me in what happens with it, might be more of a sketch, might be stylised, etc. Ref required. Human/Elf/Caparii only. 12k per'

Again. Post screenshot of payment + profile link when you claim. Might take ages to do and if it does I'll just refund you, my motivation is fickle
Are dwarves human like enough? If so could you do Hellmann? (I do not have a profile yet due to a lack of art.)(I can pm for refrenses though)
If dwarves are not accepted Byrne would be very appreciated(With an eyepatch would be pretty cool :) )
Payment.PNG