Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Some forum bugs?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hi,

I can't change my thread from [upcoming] tag to anything else but -no prefix-.
And I can't change a 'like' into a 'haha' or 'angry' etc. I see the options, but when I click it, it doesn't work.

Are these problems known?

Cheers!
Bart.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The only available rating is "like" right now. That is known and on purpose, as I recall somewhere it being said there were still some updates that needed to happen to allow for the other ratings.

I got nothing on the thread tag though.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hmm.. Some stuff has perked up, then, due to staff/mentor permissions. I've fiddled with a few reactions. Can people test them out? I realize they're back to the old familiar icons.

Shao

Bring back angry react
Hmm.. Some stuff has perked up, then, due to staff/mentor permissions. I've fiddled with a few reactions. Can people test them out? I realize they're back to the old familiar icons.
Time to start a political campaign.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Still can't put any tag in front of event threads

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'd like to be able to put [finished] in front of the events I did that have finished now, I remember advocating people to edit their threads after an event was over, and now I'm still unable to do it myself ': D

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
This may be an individual permission issue as your rank was changed to mentor. Can you try to see if it's possible now?