Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Songs of Blood and Thunder - The Roar

What day and time works best for you?

• Fri. Dec. 27th 3 PM

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Fri. Dec. 27th 6 PM

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Sat. Dec. 28th 3 PM

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Sat. Dec. 28th 6 PM

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Sun. Dec. 29th 3 PM

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Sun. Dec. 29th 6 PM

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good

The North has answered the call.
A target has been named.
And it shall no longer exist.

What: Planned Attack on raiders
When: Sun. Dec. 29th, 6 PM EST
Who: Blackrush + Rangers + Anyone who catches wind of the plans
Where: Raider camp beside cove [x]
How: Violent, Semi-Private

OOC:

So this is the first battle of Songs of Blood and Thunder found here. If your character catches wind of the plan and the time this attack will take place, they can come, just message me beforehand if you do. I need temps for the raider side so please message me over discord ( Nirobis#0316 ) if you wish to be a temp raider. Since this is likely going to involve a large number of people, there is a poll above so pick all options that you can be available for. Let the games begin. All times in the poll are in EST.

Raal French Roast CloakedReaper Niko BoredBrit

Last edited:

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Brief Update, all those times up there are in EST

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
I can play as a raider or I can go as Tylla :)
I would greatly appreciate you playing a temp. Speaking of, I really need temps. I have no temps right now. When I get more votes in the date poll, then I'll close it and pick the highest voted option. Please temp for me.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I would greatly appreciate you playing a temp. Speaking of, I really need temps. I have no temps right now. When I get more votes in the date poll, then I'll close it and pick the highest voted option. Please temp for me.
Ok! Depending on the date I’ll likely be able to make it! Just Discord PM me any info about the temp I should play and if you have any skins, send them my way :)

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
I'm closing this date poll by the end of the day. If you want to partake in this either as a temp or your character, please vote for an option.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
The majority has spoken. I will be hosting this raid on Sunday December 29th at 6 PM EST.