Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sophe's Whitelist [Accepted - Shao]

Sophe

Lord of Altera
Good
Pronouns
She/Her
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Aladiriel

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, they’ve all been read through.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using OOC information in-character. Powergaming is when someone’s action overpowers another character and doesn’t allow them to react.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No you do not.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Ayda and Cymic

8. Tell us about yourself!
Right! Well, I’m a returning player. I’ve been RPing for years now. I’ve been playing D&D for a year with the same group and have found it to be a lot of fun. I enjoy playing druids the most. My favorite colors are purple and dark green and I have a tortoiseshell cat named Cinnamon. I love her, but she’s an absolute butt. She’s currently out in the other room yelling.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I’ve made alright skins for my characters. That’s about it tho.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
You can blame Ruu that you all get to deal with me again. :heart:

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Azalea Silveira

Character Age:

Character Race:
Caparii

Appearance:
Azalea has pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. Her furry goat legs are blonde and the small horns on her head curve straight back against her head then up a little at the tips.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
I have the old one from when she was little? I need to make a new one for her now that she’s older tho.
New one is made!

Written Test!
Hello! I’m Azalea Silveira. I grew up in Linistel with my mom, Sugar! She taught me how to bake and play the piano and draw and she can do really fun tricks with magic! When I was little, one trick she did a lot is turn things different colors. It’s really interesting to watch happen. She’s really good at talking to people and helping them and I hope that I make her proud and am able to do the kinds of things she can. She’s a really great person and I couldn’t ask for a better mom. Another family member I’m around a lot is Linden! He’s a great older brother. While mom is more in the arcane side of things, he’s more in the divine. He’s the sacred of Sallana. It’s interesting having so many important people in my family and I hope I’m able to achieve big things like they have! There’s many I haven’t met, though and I’m looking forward to eventually meeting everyone in my family!
Growing up in Linistel was lots of fun! I helped mom around the town and learned how it works and how it runs. I also like exploring! I worry her sometimes when I go off on my own, but I know how to take care of myself. I grew up with my best friend, Cherysh! Me and her met by the gazebo outside the tavern. She was a little confused at first and she had a hard time keeping up with me, but she caught on pretty quickly. We tend to get into a lot of trouble. Once we were having a contest on who could throw the farthest and we accidentally hit someone passing by- I didn’t mean to! They… Were just a very good target at the time. We got in a lot of trouble for it. We both like traveling together and exploring! Cherysh even taught me how to use a bow. She’s better at using it than I am, I’d never admit that to her, though. She’s really good at sneaking around and baking! I’ve learned a lot from watching her train with her father and I hope I’m able to learn more from her as we travel together. We enjoy having contests and testing each others skills and I couldn’t have a better friend than her. Currently we’re traveling to different parts of the world and discovering new things. We’ve been around the southern area of the continent and are making our way to other places.

Last edited:

Shao

Bring back angry react

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!
Server IP!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or another mentor.