Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Spawn Point

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
If any more experienced players would like to put forward a standard spawn point for all new players joining - I can specify one in the settings (at the moment its random).

Here is a cool map...

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/

Please let us know your coordinate suggestions.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
That is an awesome map :confused: I suggest somewhere in the cluster of buildings on the left hand side?

Somewhere amongst the houses/estates might be nice, like in the 10740, 9971 area. Gives lots of surrounding houses to loot from and makes it feel as if each of us owns a house there, and we're slowly exploring outwards :D

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
That is an awesome map :confused: I suggest somewhere in the cluster of buildings on the left hand side?

Somewhere amongst the houses/estates might be nice, like in the 10740, 9971 area. Gives lots of surrounding houses to loot from and makes it feel as if each of us owns a house there, and we're slowly exploring outwards :D
I have set it to a place called Twiggy's Bar

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Can someone tell me a bit about this game?
Was thinking of getting it for a while now and tried out the demo but the start you have there is so full of disadvantages that its is basically no fun.
You have exactly two points you can go to - the ammo shop or the city.

If you choose the town I can promise you that no matter what you do you will get swarmed, if you choose the ammo shop you will get exhausted fast due to overload and have no place to sleep (and will probably not make it back to that billiard hall at all.
Also no one ever tells you that you can sleep on chairs... WHich was the reason I had to go to town in the first place - looking for a bed lol.

TbH the demo is kinda bad advertisement for this...