Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Spirit's Skin Service!

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
I apologise to every last one of you. I have to stop and cancel all your orders, or delay them until further notice. My laptop has bluescreened and there's nothing I can do to get it working again. That means I not only lost all my skins, but all my gear as well. I have no computer to use for you either.

Please, forgive me.

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
I apologise to every last one of you. I have to stop and cancel all your orders, or delay them until further notice. My laptop has bluescreened and there's nothing I can do to get it working again. That means I not only lost all my skins, but all my gear as well. I have no computer to use for you either.

Please, forgive me.
I'm terribly sorry that happened. I just had my laptop die too. ;-; I hope you can recover your data! As for my other skin I'm perfectly fine waiting however long until you are able to start again. Take your time and hopefully you will be able to sort it out. :heart: