Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Spirit's Whitelist Re-Application [ Accepted - Jase ]

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
1. What is your Minecraft username?
PudsNull

2. Where is your last approved Whitelist Application?
Truth be told I scavenged for it and couldn't find it, must've deleted it at some point out of embarrassment ages ago. However, I do have one of the oldest threads I did work on back in 2016. [Link]

3. Have you re-read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides again?
Yes, I did, by the way, did you know the link up there for Official Lore doesn't work anymore?

4. Tell us about yourself!
Hey, it's your boy Dr_PuddingMan straight off the motherloving block. In the years I've been gone a lot has happened, too much to mention, just know that I still like anime, I still like roleplay, and I've been doing a lot of personal projects and writing lately so that's pretty cool. Developed a special kind of exhaustion. That's all.

About Your Character!
Couldn't find the old Character Profile for my main man but hey, he's the leading man. Why wouldn't I remember most of his details?

Character Name: Spirit Lucas Oakhold
Character Age: 28(ish)
Character Race: Human
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Fiery Orange
Character Weight: 150 lbs
Character Height: 5'9"

Description:
A young man whose most identifying feature for those closest to him is his head of fiery orange hair and his seemingly never-fading confident grin. Despite his best attempts at becoming a knight, these days he is more dressed for the simple life rather than the battlefield. Dressed in a rust-colored, button-up top, reddish-brown hose, and a white apron- Spirit's main calling these days is continuing his cooking career and seeing where it takes him. While he still yearns to prove himself on the battlefield (whether it be for the ladies or for himself), the only thing he's managed to keep from his days of training is the very figure he developed and still maintains every day. After all, he can always just pretend that he's still a squire.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.