Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Completed Spoopy Skins 2: Spirit takes Manhattan

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend

Beware... you're in for a scare...
It's that time of year again, and around this time last year, I made a thread where I put your characters in costumes (OOC or IC, doesn't matter) for the Spook-Season. And I'm doing the same now- As I said last year, these are completely free but do note these are within my free time- so after I work on actual skin requests found on my ACTUAL skin thread.

This time around I only have ONE RULE

Only one of your characters get a costume.

Happy Spookoween!

HUGE EDIT:

IF YOU WANT A COSTUME, PUT THE SKIN ON THE THREAD, YA DINGUSES!

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Give me sexy 2017 pennywise for San

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
This should prolly go without saying-

I need ya skins

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I know I had Roy as a vampire, but Emeric really only fits as a vampire XD could I get a spoopy vampire Emeric skin? (At college right now, will post skin when I get home) though if you have better ideas for spoopy Emeric skins I'm fully open to them :D

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
shouldn't pennywise be Jishrim's chosen cause he's actually a spider? (In the mini-series at least)
"Throughout the book It is generally referred to as male; however, late in the book, the protagonists come to believe that It may be female (due to Its manifestation as a monstrous female spider). This is, however, not Its true form, it is simply the closest the human mind can come to approximating it. Indeed, the Turtle later refers to It as his "brother." Its natural form exists in a realm beyond the physical, which It calls the "deadlights" (described as writhing, destructive orange lights)." http://stephenking.wikia.com/wiki/It_(creature)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
"Throughout the book It is generally referred to as male; however, late in the book, the protagonists come to believe that It may be female (due to Its manifestation as a monstrous female spider). This is, however, not Its true form, it is simply the closest the human mind can come to approximating it. Indeed, the Turtle later refers to It as his "brother." Its natural form exists in a realm beyond the physical, which It calls the "deadlights" (described as writhing, destructive orange lights)." http://stephenking.wikia.com/wiki/It_(creature)
I stand by my thought