Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive SPOOPY SKINS!

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
So, it's not a surprise to anyone that my favorite time of year is coming up-- that's right! CHRISTMAS-- Huh.. it's October? OH uh.. I meant Halloween. Y-yeah!

ANYWAY. You people are probably sitting here, and asking yourself "What the hell is the ginger on about?" Well, lemme answer your question.

So, I was making silly little Halloween costume skins for some friends, then it hit me. WHAT IF I MAKE ONE FOR EVERYBODY?! That's right, kiddos. I'm making Special Edition Halloween Costumes for your characters.

All you gotta do is...

1. Give me the original skin
  2. Tell me what costume you want them in
  3. For fun tell me why you picked said costume
And remember, these costumes are 100% free. I'm doing this for fun!​

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Original Skin: Roy normal outfit, older.png
Costume: Spooky Vampire Roy
Costume Reason: Oldschool vampires like Dracula were seen as charismatic and elegant... insert beer chugging Roy who never sees the light of day anyhow cause he's too busy working and you've got a "Jerry" Vampire

Original Skin:^72D5E1CDFA17BEE32ED1E1A29C24E9DE026CEC3271CC69131E^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png
Costume: Grim reaper Emeric
Costume Reason: He's 12, he's scrawny, he's got a refined speech, and he's here to tell you your time is up~

Teeke

Lord of Altera
original skin:

costume: Pet Rock
costume reason: Teeke likes rocks, and pets. What better than a petrock for christmas?!

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover

Original Skin: ^
Costume: Lord of the Hallows (pumpkin~)
Costume: This boy likes his gourds, and melons.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
IMG_2561.PNG

Le Skin ^
Costume:
A vampire :3
Why: Vampires are supposed to be creatures of the night- living off blood and acting in a reserved and slightly arrogant manner. Althalos lives off rum and wine, mostly staying up as much as he can, and though he isn't the loud and bawdy one in the room, when he opens his mouth most people don't see past the mistakes and take for an arrogant fool.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Azariah as Harley-... wait... You already did that. :heart:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
View attachment 78922

Le Skin ^
Costume:
A vampire :3
Why: Vampires are supposed to be creatures of the night- living off blood and acting in a reserved and slightly arrogant manner. Althalos lives off rum and wine, mostly staying up as much as he can, and though he isn't the loud and bawdy one in the room, when he opens his mouth most people don't see past the mistakes and take for an arrogant fool.
upload_2016-10-4_9-28-2.png

Attachments

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Original Skin:
Marwin Holztorc.png
Costume: Zombie Ronn
Reason Why: Mainly from the irony that I almost died like 5 times [OOCly] during the Undead Apocalypse last map.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Original Skin:

Costume: Harley Quinn
Costume Reason: Cause all you need in life is a little chaos~
( I know this one's done, but this way it's official. :heart: AND you have an excuse to post it. )

Original Skin:

Costume: The Joker
Costume Reason: Harley's gotta have her Mista J!

Original Skin:

Costume: Poison Ivy
Costume Reason: She's a manipulative little brat~

Original Skin:

Costume: Cat Woman
Costume Reason: Cause Enomie did what she had to so that her kids were fed...