Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Staff List

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff
Tyo2ESV.png
Copy of Copy of ICEANDFIRE (9).png

Departments
- Management -
Lannis

- Moderation -
Admin: -
Members: Lannis, Solus, WarWolf, IceandFire, Opal, Catylistftw, BradParadise/CloakedReaper, Mr.Slime

- Hardware and Software -
Admin: Lannis
Members: Solus

- In-Game Technical -
Admin: Warwolf
Members: Sankera

- Server Outreach -
Admin: IceandFire
Members: Storm/Catalyst, Absent

- Events -
Admin: Solus
{See Public Thread}

- Lore -
Admin: Lannis
- Arcane -
Head: ArgetIstalri​
Members: Dee, Jstar, Somnastra, BradParadise/CloakedReaper, Sankera, Heie/Kethron​
Hands: Magic_Intern, Ginger, IceandFire​
- Divine -
Head: Somnastra​
Members: Lannis, Mudpaw, Mageaegis, Bookwormpower, uhavebeengalaxyd​
Hands:​
- Modernization -
Head: Dee​
HollowCrafting Head: Solus​
Members: Chuiden, Nexus, IceandFire​
- Ticket Management -
Admin: -​
Members: Dee, Somnastra, Solus, ArgetIstalri, Chuiden, Nexus​

Last edited by a moderator:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
The Living Ghost has stepped down from staff as in-real activity's been busy. Thank you for aiding as volunteer staff for so long and hope to see you back again!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Niah has stepped down from staff due to many reasons. Some of the things she's done while staff is the new forum format initiative, cleaning of Lore in backend, answering lore questions, writing new lore in a specific vision discussed and I'm very thankful for having her spend her time here with us. Remember to thank her if you ever see her lurking about.

I'll be handling Lore for a while longer during transition if/when I find another player that's suitable to handle the position. No submissions to have permanent lore are open at this time, but that shouldn't stop players from following the rules and being flexible in what they're able to do. Thanks for logging in or being patient with us here in Hollowworld.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello,

We've been seeking fresh members for Staff lately. I've been needing help in managing things and our moderation team looked to be needing help in responding to issues, conflicts, war dealings and DMing combat in general. There are a number of players who've managed to help so far on their own and Staff members as well, but lately there happened to be more cases for one to handle than usual. If four things start to come into my plate, it becomes a problem! That's why seeking help in moderation and Combat DMs had been a priority the past month. Here are a few people we've hired to help us.

Ayda - A long term HW player, Ayda's recently been helping with whitelist applications and mingling with different folks in roleplay. She'll be helping me manage Mentors- accepting applications if needed- and will continue working on whitelist apps. She'll be the bridge between moderation and mentors when it comes to new players and current players on the server. Kam will also be picking her up under her wing to help manage Spawn.

Blargtheawesome - Another long term player, Blarg has been known to manage the Mens school of magic and is able to manage his own faction. He has experience in dealing with player conflict in combat and is currently aiding Elz in on some aspects of the next campaign. He'll be helping the server in moderation, mostly in combat DMing.

Jazzper - He'll be helping with In-Game Tech and moderating combat DMs if it arises. He has experience in World Edit and has managed his own events. He's mentioned experience as an admin on other minecraft sites as well- and that's sure to carry over to here.

All three will be in a sort of 'probation' period for a month until we finalize if they work well as Staff with players. In that vien, they may pick up other projects if it becomes available. I'm sure there are concerns as many feel, with new moderation aid and who's who- but with a spread of folks on the player field, I've attempted to make sure no bias outweighs any ones opinions or thoughts when dealing with player conflicts. And that moderation does not take on a lull and or ends up taking too long for descisions to become final. I will make sure that continues.

===

One main thing that has also been a concern on minds- is the promotion of the roleplay aspect of our server. I'll continue to manage Lore for now with staff help, but allowing freedom of roleplay and giving players the tools and atmosphere has always been on my mind. My hope with our current magic teachers and divine magic folks who put out events- is to slowly spread a bit of magic into the world, if not in a way where everyone is a warlock, but in a way where things occur with moderated player spells and to maintain the fantasy aspect of character lives. Our current Incursion Campaign under Lannis , revolving around Divines, is also coming to its own close- and although a major arc will be complete, we're preparing for another that'll arrive afterwards. Elz (managing), blargtheawesome and Rygan are working on a Campaign event that'll be the main roleplay atmosphere once Incursion wraps up. That'll be my brief say on this. Stay tuned for things to come and thanks for keeping up with us.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Readij has moved into the Retired Staff Rank. Thank you so much for helping run the server in the past to where it was and getting through the hardships to here. Come back soon to run havoc!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Archbishop has stepped down from staff due to climbing the rank into adulthood and having less time for staff help. Good luck on your new endeavors and thanks for being one of our mainly advisory staff members!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Squidziod has joined the Staff team to help manage player issues, continue aiding in events and lore and helping out with some in-game tech work. He'll be finding his way into different projects or picking up some others along with the rest of the team. Give him a warm welcome!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Lady Alec has stepped down from Staff to pursue new endeavors and opportunities in life. She still plans to stick around when possible. Thanks for helping media get to where it was during our active months and maintaining different projects and activities, especially with the forums we have today.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Raal has stepped up to join us in the Media department. She's done great work as a Mentor and shown she can put dedication behind projects. We'll be helping her ease into the Media position in order to become a Coordinator in the long run. Please give her a warm welcome!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello Players,

There's a few staff positions transitioning here and there as we try to make up for coordinators busy schedules in transitioning to step down. Jazzper will be taking up the position of Moderation Coordinator. He's experience in taking up the majority of staff reports coming our way and is an active member of our community that can be quick on responding or coordinating reports throughout the team. There are more things to come in the next few days.

Thanks

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Tiberione Has said his farewells [Here]. He will no longer be working as a Staff Member, but we will still be having him check in bug and console issues so that the server can continue to remain monitored.

I have also updated the [Lore Roster] here so that work in Lore is more defined as to who does what.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Immerael has stepped down from the position of Staff and Evis Magi due to irl catching up. Please help me thank him in managing moderation in the past and getting the Eviscism school back on track!!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Tiberione has returned to his position as Hardware Coordinator. He's been using the title "Tech Support" since January and has been our #1 aid in all issues regarding server and forums going down when I was not able to. He has a little more time on his plate now and will return to take up the Admin title he once held and continue helping us run the server.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
- Lore -
Coordinator: Squidziod & Solus
Most folks in Events Team
I've been slowly showing Squidziod the ropes of Lore. I had intended to stay as Lore Keeper as long as it took to work on backlore and get things approved and sent out. I'm confident about where Lore is right now and will be passing on more of the approval roll to Squid as I take a step back into an advisory role when I'm needed. For the time being, I still manage the magic on the server, arcane/divine, and will be involved in server event shaping until the former can be handled without me. Please remember not to poke people on staff about lore through discord when it's about submitting things or asking questions. We've the FAQ thread up for a reason, a new Support System and threads stating when submissions are open.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
As things have gotten busier in Staff end with vacations and folks moving on to new jobs, I'm aware a few of our conversations are slowing up in different departments. We'll continue to do our best to keep up with all the changes, requests and questions sent our way.

For Events, Elz will be stepping into the shoes of Events Coordinator to keep project conversations moving along and to handle the overall campaign organizations. She's done well handling her own campaigns and events and that will attest to her new position. Lannis will still be helping out in Events and taking more of an advisory role to the bigger plotlines. Give them both a welcoming responses!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello all, I'm here to say Raal will be stepping down from Staff and Media Coordination. I want to thank her here for managing Media and working on individual projects like the monthly Newsletter, working on the Brewery Plugin, making a new website banner title and organizing our use of the Support Ticket. Please be sure to send her some well wishes and thanks on her profile.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Help us welcome

Mapboy in the Hardware Department to help Tiberione manage bug-testing for 1.14 and any ins-and-outs of the H/S department. He's had some familiarity with WE and background knowledge of coding which is much needed to maintain the section. And Tideborne in the Media department as he'll be working on projects such as the Newsletter and keeping up with our media contests and any new brainstorms in the future!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
A series of updates-

Tiberione has stepped down from Staff due to irl taking priority, but will continue to help us run the server with full access to permissions and console. He'll be entering into a formal title of "Tech Support". This is so we can have the help we need as we try to find more help in this department. I'll have info of where H/S is headed later this week. Please thank him on his profile!!

This is more of a formality, but Tideborne will now be Media Coordinator, having focused his main position in staff there. He'll continue to help with all things Media.

Be patient with us as projects change hands. Thanks!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hey folks, @Ayda has stepped down from staff for personal reasons. Send her well wishes through her profile during her absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.