Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Stairway to Eternal Peace] Healing Divisions

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend

In large numbers, in a strange synchronised fashion, heralds would take to the streets and would proclaim a message of great importance. In their wake, the following poster would be left.
Let it be known to all that Whitespoor, Blessed of Jishrim, has heard the plea of Podric Flanders, of the need for all to unite against the upcoming threat of Archon! The recent attack on the Kane family, as well as Archon's growing influence upon our mind, is a clear indication of the threat that Archon poses! You are right, Podric Flanders, we are at our weakest when we stand divided in the face of beings like Archon, distrusting each other over petty squabbles! We are strongest when we work together to fight Archon's heretical consternation, the forces of order and chaos together. This being is a threat to us all, to the tarnished and untarnished, the chaotic and orderly, disrupting the balance. It is therefore of utmost importance that we let go of old hatreds and grudges, amend burned bridges - and stand together as one against Archon!

Let it be known that when the time comes, I, Whitespoor, am willing to stand alongside the most bitter of my enemies to smite down this emerging threat that has perturbed our land. All I ask in return is simple; the public oath given by
Podric Flanders at a shrine of Synnove. This oath must be for the safe-conduct and passage of my allies and I, when we are called upon when things are at their most dire. After all, there must be at peace, no matter how temporary, if we are to stand next to him and his companions to unite for the final battle against Archon! The common enemy!

For together, we can deal with Archon in the same way in which we have dealt with the Heavenstones. This gruesome beast knows not of our traditions, our alliances and our way of life, regardless of the path you follow. Archon, will destroy everything in its path, including those that we both hold dear to our hearts. Therefore, it is imperative that we must fight together. But this cannot happen unless we can trust those who we have met before. Let enemies become allies in these trying times, and we will triumph or fall to the inevitable. Let us tear down the boundaries, we have put around ourselves for, as
Podric Flanders so wisely said, they are useless in the afterlife."

Podric Flanders, I await your reply.

OOC:
Long story short- Whitespoor is proposing collab between good and evil against Archon.
And yes, this was in the works before you-know-what
https://www.deviantart.com/l-popcorncat-l/art/Plague-Doctor-698749912
Elz Luam Squidziod blargtheawesome

Last edited: