Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Stairway to Eternal Peace] Peace Eternal

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
PEACE ETERNAL

Let it be known to all that I, Whitespoor, Blessed of Jishrim, have heard the plea of Theodosius, Basileos of Astrakhan. In his letter to me, he has begged me to come to meet with him and the leaders of the great factions in the matter of Archon. War is coming, and it is inevitable- for both Archon and the Grey Lady wish to subdue the other. I have seen war, pain, and suffering- because I serve a God who revels in it, and while I normally would embrace an opportunity to stand at Jishrim side, I hesitate for the sake of my newborn son and the love of mine life.

Know this and I speak to you now directly, Theodosius, Basileos of Astrakhan, - the love of my life is within
Haven, chained and shackled within a cold, dark cell away many leagues away from our newborn son. The servants of Synnove hold her, likely at the behest of the Kanes who you shall soon hold a conference with. Every night, our newborn son cries out for his mother, pleading for her return, and it breaks my wretched heart.

You want peace,
Theodosius? Negotiate for the release of my loved one, and you shall have your peace. Negociate for her safe return to /our/ newborn son, I shall ensure that the forces of darkness do not come for Archon.

For every day, every hour that she spends away from me, Theodosius, I shall wreak havoc upon this world and its inhabitants. And if she is not by my side by the time, and the final battle commences? I shall side with those who fight against Archon for such is my God's command, and to hell shall go any hope of /your/ peace. See- Jishrim demands suffering, pain and anguish and Archon's promises for a better realm, without hurt and despair stand in bitter contrast to that, and so he expects that I fight against the forces supporting Archon so as to return the world to balance- his balance and if she is not by my side? That is where I shall be, Theodosius.

If she is by my side, I shall be spending my last moments with her, far away from that accursed portal, and to hell with the consequences. Do you want peace, Theodosius? Secure the release of my beloved, else your peace can be damned for I shall have no part in it. If you do not believe me, ask Podric Flanders to seek me out, unarmed and alone and ask me of my intentions. But know I speak the truth.

OOC: I didn't think I would do this, but I decided it is within character. Assume the contents of this poster are public knowledge. :)

Blorbis83 Luam NIAH Elz Squidziod blargtheawesome

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
A simple poster is set up in reply to the ones Whitespoor put up. They read simply.

Astrakhan does not negotiate with terrorists. I invited you to the negotiations between Archon and the Grey Lady because it was my duty as a neutral arbiter to make sure all Blessed and Leaders knew of the outcome and had their say. I believed you had the modicum of respectability and intelligence necessary to understand that. Clearly I was wrong.

Your situation is upsetting indeed. Children and mothers should not be locked away, but this does not justify harming innocents.
Listen carefully, as I will not warn you again. Start trouble and I will have my men hunt you down and set you in the ocean, tied to weights.

Find another way to have them released. Or Valiant help me I will go through with my threat.

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
A simple poster is set up in reply to the ones Whitespoor put up. They read simply.

Astrakhan does not negotiate with terrorists. I invited you to the negotiations between Archon and the Grey Lady because it was my duty as a neutral arbiter to make sure all Blessed and Leaders knew of the outcome and had their say. I believed you had the modicum of respectability and intelligence necessary to understand that. Clearly I was wrong.

Your situation is upsetting indeed. Children and mothers should not be locked away, but this does not justify harming innocents.
Listen carefully, as I will not warn you again. Start trouble and I will have my men hunt you down and set you in the ocean, tied to weights.

Find another way to have them released. Or Valiant help me I will go through with my threat.

Theo just earned a few points in Liz's book