Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Star Citizen: Hyyyyype thread

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Its so much funnn- Let me tell you a quick tale!
So me and my friend were playing on the same server together-
I was flying our Connie while he gunned or managed power.
We early on got rammed so went to Cry-Astro to get repaired. Anyway, carrying on we went to the FPS station at Kareah and landed on the dark side.
Did some exploring, picking up guns- when I noticed a guy in an Avenger landing outside!
So we quickly went to that pad's airlock and laid in wait to ambush him.
However, he was taking his jolly time so we ventured out to go check. Shock, he had left his ship but must have taken another entrance in supsect of such an ambush. As we went off to pursue- the server/game crashed for us both.
But oh god how fun it was. It's fantastic!

RecklessSquid

Lord of Altera
Yeah my ID is HoverBacon, add me up! (in case there's more than one, my profile pic is a weird fluffy mammal riding a piece of floating bacon.)

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
iWarwolf - In case you need to add back.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
You're in no rush. Dont worry, and of course the tech to run this game will be far cheaper by the time of its actual release.

RecklessSquid

Lord of Altera
yeah, It's suprisingly not that graphically intensive, I could run a solid 30-45 fps on ultra with my old R9 280, but now I can't break 20 with my 390 on the PU. It needs some optimisation to be less processor heavy, then it will run like a dream. :D

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
So. This Holiday sale I've upgraded my F7C Hornet to and F7C-S Ghost. The stealth aspect and black paint scheme just got me. And I can still upgrade weapons later, so even if it is marginally weaker to begin with. Oh well. The biggest thing was stopping myself buying a Carrack. It'll be so much better to earn one in game.
My friend also upgraded from an Aurora LX to a Freelancer and his brother got an Aurora Starter Package.

RecklessSquid

Lord of Altera
hahahah yeah i totally fell for the retaliator base sale, could trade in my F7C-M for a retaliator and an avenger so I did, and yeah the hornet ghost was what i started with, now i've got the sabre too it'd be cool to have someone to do some cool stealth missions with once the PU is released or something! The hornet ghost can still get the canard turret despite no ball turret but 2 badger repeaters and 2 bulldog repeaters shred anything anyway at the moment. Once the sabre is released fully i might get myself just 4 panther repeaters to really rack up some damage.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
I need a new pc. :(
What're your current specs, I can't remember if you've ever said? I know you got new case and fans recently. So it's a start :p

Catanomical

Lord of Altera
Catanomical
Catanomical
Evil
I've backed the game a while back. I've been hyped but never played ;-;. So I'm waiting for full release.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
I've backed the game a while back. I've been hyped but never played ;-;. So I'm waiting for full release.
We should change that, buggy and broken- When it does work. It's still a load of fun.
What pledge did you back? What ship and all that?

Catanomical

Lord of Altera
Catanomical
Catanomical
Evil
We should change that, buggy and broken- When it does work. It's still a load of fun.
What pledge did you back? What ship and all that?
I really don't remember which pledge, what is in my hang is a Mustang Alpha AC Starter with ¤5,000 UEC. So it maybe the $45.00 pledge?
Edit: Yeah, 45 dollar pledge.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
I really don't remember which pledge, what is in my hang is a Mustang Alpha AC Starter with ¤5,000 UEC. So it maybe the $45.00 pledge?
Edit: Yeah, 45 dollar pledge.
And that's great! Whats your username? I'll have to add you- and now I convince you to download and try out the game as it currently is. :p