Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Star Forge] SWTOR

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Recently got back into this game after a long hiatus. Any additions to regular playing buddies are welcome, and if you are current/prior subscriber, you can click my referral link to get a free week of premium status. Even if you're not subscribed, you'll still get a bundle of useful items for your account.

Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/NszNT4

Server is Star Forge. I won't join any other server, as I have several maxed out characters of varied types. I usually play Empire, but I have a low level republic character available too. Master level artifice crafter, so I can set up any starting out or midgame force users fairly decently.

Last edited:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Come play with me. It's double XP until January. I have two level 60+ characters, one of which was grinded up manually and one of which was a subscriber benefit to access the new expansion quickly.

I also have a level 43 Sith Marauder.

This is my main server and I will proooobably not join any other server.

Server's name is The Shadowlands!
Sucks to suck, Sophe and I are on The Ebon Hawk server