Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

STAR WARS

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Really curious about it aswell, seems like there's a lot of hate going towards the movie only because there are several actors who aren't white. Ridiculous how shameless some people can be.
I found this particularity odd as the only non white person (That I noticed anyway) was the male lead/stormtrooper/Jedi dude. Had to look him up John Boyega is his name, honestly the racists could have hidden their racism by simply pretending to be outraged by his lack of acting experience to have such a large role. To be honest I had never seen him act before either. Of course the obvious retort is that neither was Mark Hamil, Harrison Ford or Carrie Fisher particularly well known before Star Wars IV.

More on topic. I'm excited to see this, I groaned when Disney acquired Marvel and then again when they bought out Lucas Arts but their handling of Marvel Superheroes flicks gives me very high hopes for them doing Star Wars justice. Honestly I'd go see the movie just to hear the new score John Williams is cooking up for it.

Sir Saltington

Lord of Altera
*Puts on a deep, fake voice* "I'm still waiting for KOTOR 3 to come out."

edit: No really though, I loved the KOTOR series and we need a third!
If anyone here doesn't know what KOTOR is, it is one of the best star war games ever made. It was my childhood.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Titos vodka grenadine sour mix sprite the dark side drink

And got the collectors popcorn bucket made out of tin starts in 15 woot

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Went down to LA to see it in pre-release; Han and Leia die, Chewbacca is a Sith.