Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

STAR WARS

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Goddamn. That was so insanely good. It has the same sort of spectacle that the first movie had, with even more wit and just laugh out loud funny parts. It took the idea, found out where it should go, and just made it really freaking awesome.

I would recommend you all see it. If anyone wants to discuss the movie, perhaps we could start a convo or thread for discussion. There would be spoilers.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Goddamn. That was so insanely good. It has the same sort of spectacle that the first movie had, with even more wit and just laugh out loud funny parts. It took the idea, found out where it should go, and just made it really freaking awesome.

I would recommend you all see it. If anyone wants to discuss the movie, perhaps we could start a convo or thread for discussion. There would be spoilers.
convo would be safer

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Just got back from 3D IMAX showing of it. It was glorious. GO SEE IT. YES YOU. I'M POINTING AT YOU THROUGH THE SCREEN.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Good God if you haven't seen this yet then what are you doing with your existence.

Spark

Broken
Yes, it was good.

Thing is, it feels like it wasn't needed. Everything that happened has happened before and I sat through a lot of parts thinking "This happened in the x one". It was amazing, but nothing new.