Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Stareox [Declined - Jase]

Stareox

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?

Stareox

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?

Time zone: GST (Gulf Standard Time)

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

The action of getting IC knowledge about other players or other things from OOC sources.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

Nope.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?

My name is Abdul I live in the middle east Dubai exactly I am one from 6 siblings and am a student who graduated from high school last year and did militry service and now I am studying in Khalifa university aerospace engineering major to be exact in my spare times I like to read, play video games and watch NETLFLIX! I also usually listen to Juice WRLD, Imagine Dragons and more if am not playing mincraft am usually playing ARK:survial evolved or terraria or Skyrim usually sandbox/survival games. I have a small Persian cat with brown fur and brown eyes called Kira and a african grey parrot named Abood and thats about it.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

No one referred me I found the server by a quick google search!

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey Stareox,

Please fill out the character portion of the application as well. Please respond to this thread when you do this.