Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[STEP] Disappearances

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend

DISAPPEARANCES

Kyri has not been seen for some time. He was last seen on the road heading to Veraci.
Where he is now? It is unknown.

Even stranger- Eimar has also vanished into thin air. He was last seen in Storm's Landing.

Two disappearances ...?
Coincidence ...?

The Cartoon Witch Rawkiller

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
If you begin to investigate-
You will need to answer the following questions-
Who kidnapped them?
Where were they?
Where are they now?

It would be not be clear that Kyri and Eimar are together. This would have to be discovered as well. Please keep to clues given, don't use dynmap ;)

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Who kidnapped them?
Where were they?
Where are they now?

It would be not be clear that Kyri and Eimar are together. This would have to be discovered as well. Please keep to clues given, don't use dynmap ;)
It’s time to investigate :)

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Who kidnapped them?
Where were they?
Where are they now?

How would we go about like, finding clues IG (Ex. If I go somewhere looking for something how do I know if something is there...)

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Well rp with other players can reveal some clues- especially in regards to Eimar.
If you want to investigate a specific place shoot me a note and explain why you investigate there- and I can DM or let you know what happens.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
First clue found right there. I didn't know they'd be together, until you told me they are.