Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[STEP] Law of chaos

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron

[!]

A symbol representing a screaming skull, poised by spider legs is painted on each poster, spread across the continent in various town.

Look now, to your superiors to the noblemen and women of your cities and towns. For they are the grand architects of your curse. Citizens of Thorne, Oren and Eastwatch.
Men who failed to give back, after taking. Men who failed to abide by the only rule of chaos.

The price of Whitespoor has gone unpaid and so I ,Grey recluse, do hereby grant his vengeance from the grave.
Three demands will be given, and three demands will be granted.

I Hunt down, and publicly execute Heseya White of Eldpoint, for she too has taken without giving back.
II Grant the desperate and the needy children a home. An orphanage in Storms landing.
III The coronation of Queen Katherine I must be held within the hour of the moon.

Fail, and the curse will spread to adjacent cities of the three. Famine and plague will come to all.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
A simple response is written on posters in Queensport, Thorne, and Storm's Landing.
Duel me, you ignorant coward. You lack brains to understand what you are saying. - Podric Flanders

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Theodosius scoffs at the terrorist’s poster and tacks up a second response.

You cultists boast of your power and strength, yet you conduct your rat-like affairs in the dead of night. You have the audacity to demand charity for the poor, yet it is those same unfortunates whom you prey upon.

I wish not to overshadow Podric's challenge, but I cannot help but establish my own.

Face my men and I on the field of battle, so that the world may know that you have not even the strength to fight the most mundane amongst us, no less a Blessed. Or are your Gods too pitiful and too anemic to stand against a nation as small as Astrakhan?

Last edited: