Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Steven Universe [spoilers]

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
THAT HOUR LONG SPECIAL OH MY GOD I CAN'T EVEN I CAN'T

ALL OF THAT PINK PLOT

I need somebody to enthuse with me

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
It was totally Yellow Diamond that shattered her. She was WAAAAAAYYYY too defensive.

AND PINK ZOMBIEEEEE

I had always thought Lion was tie to Pink Diamond. Shards fused with a lion and allowed to heal and regrow over time or something. But... I just hHHNNNGGG

Teegmonkey

Legend of Altera
Right??? The way Yellow Diamond acted was super defensive. I thought the same thing about lion!
I wonder what Sadie and The cool kids will think when they see Lars eventually.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Right??? The way Yellow Diamond acted was super defensive. I thought the same thing about lion!
I wonder what Sadie and The cool kids will think when they see Lars eventually.
Sadie's probably going to be a little sad at first I think. But I think where they're taking his characterization means he'll be more apt to being likable. Finally have friends because he'll be a new person, have more confidence, etc. Shall see!

Teegmonkey

Legend of Altera
Sadie's probably going to be a little sad at first I think. But I think where they're taking his characterization means he'll be more apt to being likable. Finally have friends because he'll be a new person, have more confidence, etc. Shall see!
That makes sense, I really hope Lars gets closer to the Cool kids. Can't wait for the next episodes with the new gems and Lars!

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I'm both here for LGBTQ+ representation and memes, and I'm full of representation so there's only 1 thing left

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Any fans still out there that watched the movie last night? I was so pleased with it! I can't stop singing Spinel's swing number. AAHH!

[/SPOLER]

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Any fans still out there that watched the movie last night? I was so pleased with it! I can't stop singing Spinel's swing number. AAHH!

[/SPOLER]
She must be protected

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Did you hear that this will be the epilogue mini-series? very sad :(
all good things must come to an end :'(

On the other hand it's been a WILD six years; for a show that's been done so dirty by CN, who would've guessed it would have made it so far?