Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

steveydafish's application [Declined-Karasu1996]

steveydafish

Villager
Minecraft name: steveydafish.

I have read and agreed to the tome of citizenship, I love roleplaying and this server seems perfect.

I like to play xbox, build airfixes and other models, I like basketball, table tennis and football.
(I can't think of anything else sorry!)

I haven't got any examples of my work.

I am aware of 'black magic' and I don't even know how to use it but I won't use it anyway.

I was looking up good servers when I came across this one!

Please let me join thanks!

steveydafish.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
you posted in the tekkit app section for the rp server, i moved it to the right place. But you are meant to post more information with the template. So post the template then fill it it, not just give answers.

Alan_TheGreat

Villager
Terrible application, seems like you make no effort or dedication whatsoever in this. Seriously take action and listen to the community's advice we give you.