Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Storm's Landing Guard Missive, 31st of Springrise

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
1616984470556.png
Art by Magic Intern

1611955572566.png
Yet another missive is sent out throughout Storm's Landing, this time by Podric Flanders.

With recent events, I have stepped down from the Council.

In tandem with this, I will temporarily be taking up the title of Interim Guard Captain.

Following recent events regarding Bounties, the following must be made abundantly clear:

Any bounties not associated with the Storm's Landing Guard or given clearance by the Guard are NOT LEGAL.

Any bounties not associated with the Storm's Landing City Council or given clearance by the Council are NOT LEGAL.

As such, may it be known that the man by the name of Rolland Schiff is wanted for questioning by the Storm's Landing Guard.

I am Podric Flanders, the Exalted of Ignis Synnove, and until today I was a Councilor of the City. For now, I will be taking
up the position of Interim Guard Captain as stated above, as there is presently an investigation into certain actions by Guard-
Captain Ulric von Hardanger. Information may be revealed at a later date, as this investigation is just beginning, and revealing
that information would potentially jeopardize that investigation. Understand that I have no intention of remaining as Captain
as the Guards and Council alike hold a small internal election for Guard Captain. After the investigation is complete, either a
new election will be held amongst Guards and Councilors, or Ulric von Hardanger will resume his duties as Guard Captain.
Likewise, until this investigation is over, both Ulric and Vidar will remain as Guardsmen.

I pray this can proceed quickly and without issue. In the meantime know that I will work the absolute hardest that I can in order
to uphold the laws of Storm's Landing and ensure order remains within this City. I am no career politician, and I will not act on
the whims of politics. Every single person in this City's safety is my first priority. May the Light Guide you, and be safe.

- Interim Guard Captain Podric Flanders​

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I’d like to announce my candidacy for the next interim guard captain