Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Storm's Landing Volunteer Service

AzureKnights

Lord of Altera
Hero
AzureKnights
AzureKnights
Hero
=[!]=
Several notices are seen posted in Storm's Landing where advertisements and announcements would usually be observed
──────────────────────────────────────
──The Council Of Five - 2309 ──

To the People of Storms Landing,

In order to improve the safety of the region, the Council of Five has unanimously agreed to expand peacekeeping efforts through bolstering the Guard with additional support while they restructure. A Volunteering Service will thus be established, in which people and/or organizations of good standing will be able to help in maintaining order within the boundaries of Storms Landing. Any and all applicants for this Volunteering Service will undergo a review through the Guard before being deemed accepted. The Council will have the right to withdraw accepted applicants through a vote should they be deemed suddenly unacceptable due to a violation or unacceptable behavior. Relevant information will be listed below, with that said, some additional fixing of this legislation may be expected while it is refined over time.
⥿──
For the good of Storms Landing and the realms beyond,

Raelur Fen’shal
Bennett Varyn
Valerie Gerhard
Eren Smith

Storm Arcturus
─────────Laws of Application─────────
Those interested in applying must not have an active criminal record in Storms Landing or one pending in another region.
Volunteers must be under the supervision of at least one Guard member to ensure the proper use of force under the law.
Evidence to support any use of force must be provided in accordance to Storms Landing's Laws & Punishments.
Volunteering groups are responsible for their own members, as any mishaps may affect the legitimacy of everyone.

──Application Format (Individual Volunteer)──
Name:
Reason for applying:
Any records of current or past criminals activity, either in Storms Landing or elsewhere?:
By applying, do you accept that your right to join may be removed should your behavior be deemed unacceptable?:

──Application Format (Group Volunteer)──
Name of Group or Organization:
List of all members involved:
Reason for applying:
Any records of current or past criminals activity, either in Storms Landing or elsewhere?:
By applying, do you accept that your group's right to join may be removed should its behavior be deemed unacceptable?:

─────────Accepted Applicants─────────

Last edited by a moderator:

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
Name: Albert Rehalia
Reason for applying:
To extend my experience to help the guard where I otherwise cannot as a guard and Captain for another state. When traveling in Storm's Landing.
Any records of current or past criminals activity, either in Storms Landing or elsewhere?: No.
By applying, do you accept that your right to join may be removed should your behavior be deemed unacceptable? Yes.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Name: Lana Silveira

Reason for applying: Lana was unofficially 'hired' as a volunteer detective for the guardforce around a year ago, but never was introduced to the rest of the guard force at the time (if there was any) or even requested to aid in crime scenes. Being a scholar of all things, Lana can aid in the theoretical motives of an individual or investigate crime scenes, even if they require rolls by a DM.

Lana was once a Visage, which is illegal in some lands.

By applying, do you accept that your right to join may be removed should your behavior be deemed unacceptable?:
Absolutely.

..I was a big fan of Sly Cooper once and I get a little giggle out of the idea of pretending to be Carmelita Fox, especially with Bartooliinii's upcoming thieves campaign.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Name: Niko Variclav
Reason for applying: To stop the current derealization of the city
All civilizations with criminal records of Niko have fallen
Yes

Crusader_Of_Man

Lord of Altera
Legend
Crusader_of_Man
Crusader_of_Man
Legend
Name: Leonhardt
Reason for applying: The help defend the rights of the people
Any records of current or past criminals activity, either in Storms Landing or elsewhere?: Nothing written down
By applying, do you accept that your right to join may be removed should your behavior be deemed unacceptable?: Yes