Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Concept Strat's Lore Store

Stratonis

I think I might like it here
Hey all! You might've not seen me on the server, or never seen em at all. But if you do a little searching around the forums, you can see why ;)

Anyways, due to the fact that I won't be coming on the server anytime soon, I like to scour these forums from time to time, and I haven't written in some time; As the title says, I'm writing away free lore for anyone!

Needed a piece of lore for your house, but don't know how to make it epic? Request it here!

Want to turn your simple fishing trip, into a battle between God and Kraken? Request it here!

Need a piece of lore to make your character look less douche-ish? Request it here!

Here I don't charge you money, I charge you time!

1 - 3 paragraph(s) - Same day

3 - 5 paragraphs - 1 day

5 - 10 paragraphs - 1 - 3 days

10+ paragraphs - Message me it and we'll come to some time agreement

If the piece that you're requesting, is lengthy.... like a few pages lengthy... then I might charge.... maybe have Nyl hold it for me or Jak.... But whatever.

Last edited:

Stratonis

I think I might like it here
I just need to write another ban appeal. But I got piled up with stuff, so no point in writing one now.