Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sugatta's Application [Accepted - Jinny]

Sugatta

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Sugatta

2. How old are you?
I am 15 years of age.

3. What country are you from?
The United States Of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, I have read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using information that your character doesn't have. Powergaming is where you make actions that can't be countered, meaning the action would force the outcome of a situation no matter what the victim of the powergaming does.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, X-ray of any sort is not allowed on the server, it provides an unfair advantage for ones using it.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Jinny

8. Tell us about yourself!
I Enjoy most types of music, however I mainly listen to Classic rock, and K-Pop.I have one pupper named Saint, who is a German Shepard. Some of my hobbies include robotics, engineering, and gaming (Obviously).I actually just went to a S.T.E.M program in Atlanta to further my robotics knowledge.I also participate in Homebrew DnD Campaigns on the Weekends, so I am not new to the Rp Concept

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
N/A

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
PBnH9000 referred me to the server.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character Name:
Liera Gale Valrein

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Grey eyes, long brown hair, 5'4ft, 115 lbs. Wears simple huntress gear with a mask to cover the face.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
https://gyazo.com/a313d487b1e8f07d44b45853f6a932da

Written Test!
Born in the year PC 2282, Liera Valrein was birthed on a ship during the Great Migration. Life on the ship for her wasn’t too terrible, since her mother Aleena Valrein kept her safe and healthy, but life definitely was not easy after the ships landed at the Eastern Continent. Liera’s father, Corvin Valrein, had suffered some sort of sickness that wasn’t able to be treated since they had no money for the medicine.

With no man to work for the family, Liera’s mother was forced to work as her husband lay idly in a wad of furs and cloth in a small wooden shed just outside of the colony they stayed with after landing. Although Liera didn’t have any siblings, the shed was still cramped for the three of them.

While her mother worked to make what little coin she could, Liera grew up staying with her sick father until he died in the year 2288. At the small age of 6, Liera began helping her mother by gathering food as she worked. Most of the colony they lived with began moving at the rumors of a great port city being made nearby, but some stayed and that’s exactly what Liera and her mother did. They stayed and lived just on the coast, north of Storm’s Landing with a few others.
But, unfortunately, when Liera turned 14 in the year 2296, her mother passed away after having a miscarriage. Her mother’s boyfriend, Ben Draslim, attempted to console Liera, but was unable to keep her from running away. After not only losing her baby brother and her mother in one day, Liera did as she would always did when she was upset and ran to the forest. This is where Liera would grow up for the next 2 years, working on her archery, taking care of wounds with her own salves, and using her skills in hunting to keep herself alive. Although she had some run-ins with darker creatures, Liera, being only 16, knew how to use a bow well and how to fight the creatures she had encountered. Even if she didn’t know the weakness of each one, she did know that they were vulnerable in some way.

And now, in the year 2305, Liera is now 17 years old. After catching wind of the Plague that had surfaced as of recent, and learning about the event as well as the conclusion of the riots in Storm’s Landing, Liera jumps on a ship and sails to a new life in Linlea...

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Hey. I notice in your story both your parents are dead which we try to avoid. I do like the inclusion of the Plague, but It's better to speak to Solus first since she owns Linlea, before including that in your story.

Sugatta

Villager
Yeah, I understand its a bit cliche, and I apologize for that, however my mother dying was the plot point that triggered me running away, and I'll be sure to talk to Solus. Thank you !

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.