Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Summer Reading List!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
The title says it all, whats on your summer reading list? For me it goes;

Currently Reading:
+ Blood of Elves by Andzej Sapkowski
+ The Last Wish by Andzej Sapkowski

Queue:
1) The Children Of Hurin by J.R.R Tolkien
2) The Time of Contempt, by Andzej Sapkowski
3)This is a Call, by Paul Brannigan
4) Baptism of Fire, by Andzej Sapkowski
5) The Penguin Book of Norse Myths, Kevin Crossley-Holland
6) Oh My Gods, by Phillip Freeman

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I have to read Unbroken and write an essay on it for my honours language arts class, so that'll be happening.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Queue:
1) The Children Of Hurin by J.R.R Tolkien
Read that over Christmas. If you've read the Silmarillion, then the story should be fairly known to you. You won't regret that one.
Currently Reading:
The Lord of Chaos; The Wheel of Time (Book 6 of 14) by Robert Jordan
Queue:

As many of the other WoT books that I can get to.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I have to read Unbroken and write an essay on it for my honours language arts class, so that'll be happening.
Haven't read the book, liked the movie though.
Read that over Christmas. If you've read the Silmarillion, then the story should be fairly known to you. You won't regret that one.
Currently Reading:
The Lord of Chaos; The Wheel of Time (Book 6 of 14) by Robert Jordan
Queue:
As many of the other WoT books that I can get to.
I haven't read the Silmarillion, the only other Tolkien book I've read is The Hobbit, so I am looking forward to reading starting it.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I recently bought the last three books in Frank Herberts Dune series. God Emperor of Dune, Heretics of Dune and Chapterhouse Dune.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
The Crossroads (By Kate Elliot)
After that it's try to get through the Malazan Books of the Fallen (5-11).

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The roommate who lived in this apartment before me left his Tolkein collection. That's probably going to be tackled, as well as The Phantom Tollbooth. I've read that book every summer since I was like 7, so as per tradition, I must read it again.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Currently reading: the forums, you guys fill it up quite a lot in a few days

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
The roommate who lived in this apartment before me left his Tolkein collection. That's probably going to be tackled, as well as The Phantom Tollbooth. I've read that book every summer since I was like 7, so as per tradition, I must read it again.
*Cough* And here I distinctly remember you telling me in person not a week ago that you haven't read a book in years in a very sad tone.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
*Cough* And here I distinctly remember you telling me in person not a week ago that you haven't read a book in years in a very sad tone.
I do not count a children's book that I can read in two hours, that I can practically recite from memory. Excuuuuuuuuuuse you, Sir.

*Insert 90's "talk to the hand" movement*

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Reading Gilded Chain by somebody or other. Despite the name and ambiguous cover, it is not a bodice ripper.