Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Summoning of Vermella

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Just a note to you "Praise the sun" fans. Abusing that phrase constantly has officially gotten on my nerves, so please stop it or I will be forced to delete comments.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
There must be something between Vermella and Harateth I don't know about, cause I'm a little confused.
there isn't.
there really isn't.

its just Vermella is a heretic god.
and Harateth's corrupt.
so their followers tend to have this rivalry business.

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
AW GARET HAD TO MISS THIS. I got banned btw, I gotta make an appeal and all this stuff. I decided to take a break, so not sure when you'll see me next... I will continue on the forums however, posting, and wasting my non-existant life as usual. Well derp. *flies off*

Gregor

Lord of Altera
AW GARET HAD TO MISS THIS. I got banned btw, I gotta make an appeal and all this stuff. I decided to take a break, so not sure when you'll see me next... I will continue on the forums however, posting, and wasting my non-existant life as usual. Well derp. *flies off*
Banned? Why?