Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sunflower's Paintings. (IC Poster)

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
Art comes in many forms... And one of those forms is Painting. I am Sunflower De Spring and I make paintings for profit or equal trade. I do not own a shop yet but I always carry my supplies with me. I am often found at the Storm landings Tavern. Just look for the small elven with limb platinum blonde hair and flower decorating it. I will do a sketch for you then actually do a painting. Upfront payment is required.

(Ooc note: I actually will paint you a picture for in game money but don't except it to be super detailed and amazing. This is purely in character and I do not feel the need to go extra detailed for a drawing I'm not getting actually paid for. For reference, here are some examples of how the paintings would turn out if requested. All the drawings are oil based paint.)
The Drunken King
A drawing of a white haired human. (It's Rhys)
Sunflower and nature

The Cartoon Witch

Lord of Altera
I now make wooden figurines to and special made Art items for people! Due to the feathers falling today, I made an amazing looking feather crown! (This is also a bump for promotion.)
I am also writing a romantic tragedy play and are looking for actor, along with helpers for this. As always, come from the short light blond elven woman. Often found in the storms landing tavern or her home in Astrakhan