Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Sword of Archon || 13th 5PM EST

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1601947003224.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Determination will move the unmoveable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This is a two-day event, the first day being a private one and the second public.
The second day event starts with a rumour, sightings of a lot of equipment being move to the location of the Sisterhood.

DATE: 13th (Private) + 15th October (Public)
TIME: 5PM EST
RATING: Violent, possibly

Edit: Cancelled second day​

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This has been amended. Tuesday is a private event, and Wednesday is a public one. See above for details.

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
Just as a heads up Elz, tomorrow is Monday the 12th. This is Tuesday the 13th and Wednesday the 14th, right?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
To avoid clashing with the Light Festival the 'part two' event is now on thursday. Though I am curious: Are any interested in attending? Post away if you are for if it turns out to be less of a turn up I will cancel and free up my time.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
would just like to mention there's another event on the 15th from kaiser, though it's at 6pm so idk if it'd conflict

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Alright I'll cancel it and put up one more visit event in a bit when I've the time. I don't really know what to do there after today but I felt better to have the opportunity to try and intervene. Sword is fine and in one piece.