Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active { Regina } Sydri Thalia Ulamyar

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Sydri Ulamyar.png
SydriElz.png
{Art by Elz}
{ Dark Mode Profile }
Theme: { X }
{ Mage Profile }
{
Abyssal Profile }
Caring.png
Key Information.png

Name: Sydri Thalia Ulamyar
Nicknames: Starlight, Little One, Fae
(Iseabail)
Full Titles: Regina - Queen of Ralidor and Nulond

Race: Silver Elf { Abyssal }
Culture: She doesn't go by a certain culture, being raised by a Moor and a Silver she is sort of a mix
of the two of them.

Social Status: Royalty
Profession:
Doctor, she goes where she's needed
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Martial Status:
Engaged
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Weight: 130 lbs

Homeland: Linlea region
Current Home: Lótë'Eressëa | Ralidor | Nulond

Physiology.png
Build: Sydri is quite slender, and has built quite a bit of muscle. She seems to carry most of her weight on her
hips, with the fabrics she wears would be quite clear.

Hair: Sydri has long, deep brown, chocolate hair. It's typically braided into a long braid to keep the vines in her hair manageable.

Eyes: Her eyes are silver with flecks of red that are seen when her eyes catch the light.

Skin: Sydri's skin is quite pale and almost flawless for the most part, other than the most recent addition of her facial scars after reanimation.

Identifying Marks: The new scars that stretch across the left side of her face as well as the new tattoo on her back right shoulder and up her neck.
It has now been covered in a vine-like tattoo with flowers dotting the length to match those in her hair.

Sydri has new scars around her throat and on the flat sides of her fingers. The skin was healed, but the burn had been quite
severe and left its mark. It has now been covered in a vine-like tattoo with flowers dotting the length to match those in her hair.

These scars have been covered in vine tattoos, they have flowers along them that change
when the flowers in her hair change depending on her mood.

Sydri also has a cherry blossom branch that travels up her left arm from her fingers and down underneath her clothing on her side.

Appearance: Tall and skinny, pale with dark brown hair, typical for that of her family.

Hygiene: Sydri is always very clean, she typically hates being dirty and usually smells like flowers or freshly baked desserts.

Posture: She sits upright, usually with excellent posture like she was taught when she was younger.
She was a noble at one time and keeps her formal posture most of the time.

Gait: Sydri usually takes her time, not rushing herself too much to get from place to place.
She typically tries to take smaller steps even when tasked to do something.

Habits and Mannerisms: Sydri doesn't have many habits or mannerisms, though she has always put her hands behind
her back to fidget with them when she's overly nervous about something. She tries her best at hiding that habit.

Dominant Hand: Right

Injuries: Currently None

Scars/Tattoos:
╢Crow branching into tree branches on her back, over her right shoulder blade, and up her neck.

╢Her right shoulder blade has a deep and nasty-looking scar. It seems to be from a knife that had
gouged into her back repeatedly. The above tattoo covers most of it, though it's still visible.

╢A large scar on her right shoulder, front and back, from a polearm, pierced through her body.

╢Burn scar around her whole neck, seemingly from a rope.

╢Burn scars on the underside of her fingers.

╢She has a new tattoo, a cherry blossom branch that runs from her hip,
up her left side and down her arm all the way to her fingers.

Screenshot_35.png
Tattoo.png
Broken Bones: Currently None

Illnesses: Nothing currently
Allergies: She has never experienced any allergies.

Diet: Sydri quite enjoys home-cooked meals from her mother as well as the many baked goods that tend
to end up in the house. Though her diet for some time has consisted of blood to keep herself fed.
Qual and Flaw.png
Intelligence: Sydri is quite smart, but mostly book smart. Since she was a child she couldn't put her books down, often reading more than learning about the world around her. Its positive effects had their detriments to her life now that she has grown. Though because she read so much learning about medicine and herbs became natural as well as making her own s and journals others could read in the future

Known Languages:
Elvish - Fluent, native Tongue.
Mok'yra - Fluent in both reading and writing. [ Ayda ]
Aurion - Fluent [ Ayda / Cassian ]

Infernal - Fluent

Lures: | Being Useful | Medical Knowledge |
Memory: Sydri has a pretty good memory, though there are some things if she forgot she would be very pleased.
Phobias: | Arachnophobia: Fear of Spiders | Agoraphobia: brought on by her fear of being kidnapped... again.. |
Addictions: Tea... if tea can be an addiction Sydri probably is. Tea is her go-to drink and she drinks it as much as she can.

Strengths: | Determination | Logical | Loyal | Friendly | Being Alone
Weaknesses: | Trusting Others too Easily | Unstable Emotions | Paranoia | Cassandra
Fears: | People in masks... | Spiders | Losing her family | Being alone forever | Being Found | Losing her children

Temper: Recently Sydri has begun to return to her old self, not as quick to anger, seemingly happy and trying to move forwards in life.
Sense of Humor: Sydri has never had many friends but she is a very kind-hearted person, though the few who have known her know she can tease and joke just like everyone else. With recent events though she has been quite withdrawn from joking and seems to be walking on eggshells no matter who she's speaking to.
Pet Peeves: | Being Doubted | Looked Down Upon | Being looked over |
Dreams/Nightmares: There aren't many dreams for Sydri any longer, she's just trying to move past her nightmares and better herself before working toward her dreams. {
x }
Sleeping Pattern: Sydri isn't even trying anymore, her nights are filled with nightmares.
Hobbies: | Singing | Dancing | Playing Music | Drawing | Reading her journals | Crocheting | Tailoring | Alchemy

Training and Skills.png
Body: A character's general physicality. Specific traits such as strength or swiftness are more individual skills, this can be considered more as general athleticism.3
Mind: A measure of a character's mental acuity and skills learned through academic studies. This generally governs skills that apply what you know.03
Soul: A measure of 'force of character' and general ability to influence others and resist such influences themselves.5
Awareness: A character's sense of the area around them, and ability to notice subtle details in the environment.2
Crafting: A character's knack for learning crafting skills and making things on the fly.2
Determination: A character's mental fortitude and ability to keep in control of themselves.5+++
Evasion: A character's reflexes and ability to dodge.3+
Fortitude: A character's ability to endure physically hostile environments, illnesses, and toxins.3
Grappling: Familiarity with fighting unarmed, both striking and wrestling.1
Guile: A character's affinity with deception and trickery.0
Handling: Skill in working with animals, such as directing or calming them.2
Intimidation: Ability to frighten people and animals by force of demeanor alone.0
Lore: A character's familiarity with scholarly pursuits, and the likelihood of having some specific knowledge about the world.0
Medicine: Knowledge of mundane healing and skills to apply it.5+++
Melee: Familiarity with melee weaponry, and skill with their use.3+
Might: A character's raw physical strength and skill in utilizing it.2
Ranged: Skill with projectiles, such as bows and thrown weaponry.0
Thievery: Skullduggery, such as taking things unnoticed or bypassing locks.0
Stealth: A character's affinity with hiding and moving quietly.0
Survival: Skill with tracking, foraging, and wilderness survival.1

╢ Cooking {8/10}
Sydri learned to cook from her mother who always seems to be in the kitchen when she's stressed about something. She can cook and she can cook well, but she typically leaves it up to her mother when they are both home.

╢ Baking {8/10}
Again Ayda is usually the one cooking and Sydri learned much from her from their time spent in the manor. As much as she can bake and do a good job doing so she will leave it to her mother as it's not her outlet for relieving her stress like her mother.

╢ Singing {10/10}
Sydri has a very pretty voice, though she doesn't sing as much as she used to, never feeling as if it's the right time.. or she's too busy reading. During her time in the manor, she spent many days in the music room singing to herself.

╢ Dancing {10/10}
Sydri has always enjoyed dancing, especially in the Family Estate ballroom. She often would run around on the floor or dance her heart out alone. Though she was also taught many ballroom dances when she was younger. It's been some time since she had to formally dance but she still remembers how.

╢ Gardening {7/10}
She learned a lot about gardening from her mother, many days spent in the greenhouses at the family estate. It just never was her favorite thing to do, but she enjoyed learning about it and it's become useful for her medical supplies.

╢ Playing Instruments {10/10}
Sydri can play the piano, harp, and a couple of other instruments, though she doesn't often get to sit and play. The instruments at the manor are no longer an option and the tavern is just too open for her to play with her back to the door.

Peaceful or Violent: Sydri seems to have taken a turn, she's learned many skills and she isn't afraid to lose them anymore.
Exercise: Running around the manor has done much to keep her in shape, especially now that she's the only one to keep her sister safe.

Eth and Motiv.png
Personality: Sydri has changed quite drastically. She seems far colder than her usual kind personality. She's much less trusting even in her fond relationships with people. She also doesn't seem to care or be trying to keep the relationships that are slowly slipping away.

Religious Values: Sydri doesn't have any.
Alignment: Lawful Good

{ Short-Term Goals }

╢Raise Xhaal.
╢Continue working on Ralidor.
╢Plan the wedding.

{ Long-Term Goals }

╢Build the port city of Nulond.

╢Raise her children.

{ Completed }

╢Be Sparked.
╢Find a formistry teacher.
Keep Isarrel Safe
Learn More Spells
╢Plans for her home to be built.

╢Finding the Box.

{ Failed }

Learn Surgery from Valtae... There was just no time.
╢Teach Asero medical skills.
Be cured of Vyrism...
Find other who can help her
Don't get caught, not again.
Be less paranoid...
╢Protect Rogal

╢Find a way to end the contract without dying(?)
Build a clan of like-minded people.

Possess.png
Wardrobe: She now wears a black dress with a black feathered cloak.
Other Outfits: Her old blue dress with the same skirt as she wears currently.

Jewelry:
╢ A wooden necklace of two wolves howling at the moon. {
x }
╢ Her usual hair ornaments.
╢ Jeweled hair pins to keep her hair in a bun. {
x }
╢ Celestial Bloom - Anchor Arcana cut into the shape of a flower. Inside appears to be a starscape of purple and blue hues. Lana gave it to her the day she was sparked.

Most Prized Possessions:
A rusted dagger that's kept inside her satchel.
╢ The wooden wolf necklace she always has on.

Engagement Ring from Vowrawn

Other:
Two onyx from her time at the Ranger's hall.
╢ Her sketchbook
╢ An assortment of medical supplies just in case they are needed.

Weaponry:
Recently acquired training sword {Not on Hand}
╢ Rusted dagger, though it's not very useful as a weapon.

Glimmersteel dagger borrowed from her mother, the back of the blade bears three gut hooks near the tip. {Lost to her}
╢ Vigilent - Glimmersteel Medium blade
╢ Varne - Starblood dagger

Carried Inventory:
Medical Supplies
╢ Sketchbook and charcoal
Some type of medical journal.

Lands: Nulond | Ralidor | Lótë'Eressëa

Pets:

╢ Maleel - Scared fox Sydri rescued from Nid Arach

push me.png

Last edited:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Relations.png

Familial.png
Isarrel (hayhaiya)- I've missed you so much, and I promise I will never wait so long to see you again.
Things will be different, but I will always be there for you.

Azalea (Sophe)- I know things over the years have been..
difficult and I very deeply apologize for that, I'm trying to be better.

Damien (Baron2537)- I ruined things between us.. and I have not been very good at fixing that,
but I'm going to start making a greater effort now.

Treasured.png
Vowrawn (MaelstromPuddle)- You have given me true happiness and I
can never thank you enough for that.
{
X }

Xhaal (LocalBirb)- You are growing up to quickly, but your laughter warms my heart to no end.

432071e8378e7118af5f391ce66c9e8e.jpg

Estella (Si10k)- Always follow your dreams, no matter what.

1c872632d98ddc5c1cabf5d9828969bb.jpg
Trusted (1).png
Branko (Kostadim)- I hate that I trust you, but I have nowhere else to turn and
you have been the one who is there...

Valtae (The_VALKYRIE)- You have always stuck by my side and you seemed to understand
why I made this decision.

Retrospect (Meilline)- Even with all that I know, I completely trust that you will stay by my side.. thank you.

Neutral.png

Lerina (TheChibiKiwi)- I hope that my decision won't push you away.. but if it does
at least I know you'll be safe.

Leonhardt (Crusader_Of_Man)- You were surprisingly okay.. with what I chose, which was surprising.

Theodosius (Blorbis83) - I trust you will do what is right for Astrakhan, but I don't think I can be apart
of it for your safety... and the safety of Astrakhan.

Elthea (Book)- You said you would protect me from Rogal.. but I think I have bigger worries then
him with the contracted being hunted and killed.

Mihrnael (TheDeester)- You couldn't give me what I wanted, and now you are angry over it.

Faith (Si10k)- I'm sorry you have to go through the same thing I did.. I hope Leonhardt and Iuno
work quickly towards the cure.. until then I am always there if you need help.

Eirlys (hayhaiya)- You have all but disappeared, I appreciate your help in the past. Safe travels, Eirlys.

Asero (Electric)- I do not know what has become of our friendship, I'm terrified to find out.

Alexandra von Briarwood (Arget Istalri)- I'm sorry that the night in the tavern came to a fight..
and I'm sorry I couldn't protect both you and Elthea from Rogal. I hope I can offer you
some safety if you are ever in need of it.

Lucian - Interesting.

Untitled (1000 × 250 px).png
Ayda (The Cinnaroll)- I will create a better clan.. in the home where you betrayed
your family.. and I will show you how much better I am.

Frost (Fronslin)- I put my faith in you, like so many I saw as family.. and you threw it away just like the rest.
I will be good to be rid of you, just like the others.

Feared.png
Rogal (IceandFire)- You said I belonged to you.. I will show you just how wrong you really are.

Cassandra (Kakers)- No matter how much I work on my fears.. you are always still there in the back of my mind.

Matthias (Sergeant Freedom)- You threaten my very existence.. and I very much hope you do not find
me.. for the sake of my child.

Hated (1).png

Reinhard (LuxTop)- You will find your downfall, and hopefully soon.
Ashna (Solus)- You didn't help when we needed it.. and now you have become my enemy.

Last edited:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Art!.png

Art! (2).png

Art! (1).png

Sydri - Cukie.png

sydri_3.png
( Thanks Cukie!)

image.png
( Sketch by Mud )

Deadri.png

( Art from Cho )

SydriNoDie.png sydridone.png

( Wonderful Elz Art )​

Last edited:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
I added a bunch of new relations! If I have spoken with your character multiple times and you want a relation poke me! :D

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Added a few more arts to the profile that I thought fit her pretty well ^-^

Moosh

Lord of Altera
Hero
Pronouns
He/Him
Mooshroommanic
Mooshroommanic
Hero
Add a relation please

ha ha get it adda relation

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
LOL yes I will see about adding Adda. She's only interacted once so I was trying to wait for second interaction so I have a better feel of the other character x3

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
My baby took to magic like a duck to water. :heart:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
More art added by the wonderful Cukie1 ^-^ Thank you so much I freaking am so in love with it

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Okay, got some relations updated. Plan to add in a few more but struggling to think of who to add. If I've spoken to your character a few times and you want a relationship lemme know!