Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Sylvia Torvald, the Author

Fluffy Bristle

Lord of Altera
Legend
FluffyBristle
FluffyBristle
Legend
female, orange hair, blue eyes, long hair, medieval, realistic, watercolor, port s-947456908.png
(art ai generated!!!)

Sylvia Torvald.
Twenty four years old

5'3"
Current Theme: X

~~~~~~~~~~~

Race: Human
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Current Residence: Frostlight.
Relationship Status: Married!
Social Status: Wife to Arvyth, mother to Willow.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Physical Appearance:

Height:
5'3"
Eye Color: Blue.
Skin Color: Color has returned to her skin, so she is not as pale as she used to be.
Distinguishing Features: She always seems a bit tired, her gaze a little hollow. Her eyes are a royal blue, which glow when she casts, and when you approach her you can hear the soft sound of piano music.
Build of Body: A little curvy.
Hair Color: Red again!
Scars: Her hands are littered with small scars from farm work. There's also a white scar on the front of her neck. It seems whatever caused it was fatal. Around her wrists are burn scars in the shape of chains.
Voice: boop

~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality:

Making friends, reading books, taking care of Willow, spending time with family.
Dislikes: Not much, besides the hollow feeling in her chest. She's pretty happy with her life right now.
Strengths: Curious, kind
Weaknesses: The unknown, herself.
Fears: Losing herself.
Values: Keeping herself, and the light shining through. Keeping her family safe and the pursuit of knowledge.
Education: Candlewood

Short Term Goals:
Find out what's happening around Altera.
Keep her friends close.
[Failed.]
Not losing herself. [Completed?]

Long Term Goals:
Fix herself. [Completed!]
Raise Willow well.
Figure out where to travel with Cael.

~~~~~~~~~~~

RELATIONS

Arvyth
- My Spark -
Theme - Willow by Arcadian Wild

"My husband. My husband! You do not know how happy I am to be wed to you, to raise Willow along your side. No matter what you think- no matter your self doubts... you are a lovely father and husband. We both love you so much. That won't change."

Athryl
- My Weird Sort-Of Father -
Theme - The Moon Will Sing by The Crane Wives

"No matter what you may think, I miss you dearly. I hope to introduce you to Willow one day. I hope I have made you some modicum of proud. ... Despite everything, I still fear your judgement. I wish I was better for you."

Willow
- My Sprout -
Theme - Slipping Through My Fingers by ABBA [cover by Beetlebug]

"You have grown... so much. I feel like I have blinked and here you are- on two legs and swinging knives like it is nobody's business! I feel like it was but yesterday when I held you in my arms, swaddled in furs. I hope to protect you from this terrible world."

Last edited: