Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

SynsoftheFather's Whitelist Application [Approved - Squidziod]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
SynsoftheFather

2. How old are you?
I am 20 years old.

3. What country are you from?
I'm from the United States of America.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
I've taken a peak and read through them.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Meta-gaming is the act of having knowledge of things OOC and using it IC without valid reason. For example: I know that someone is being attacked just down the road, but I'm in town and have no reason to go that way. I go anyways and end up getting involved. This would be meta-gaming.

Power-gaming is the idea of forcing actions on another individual without giving them anytime to respond or react. For example: "Person A stabs Person B, killing him instantly." is incorrect, but "Person A attempts to stab Person B, possibly missing." is acceptable.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope. Nothing outside of Vanilla minecraft is allowed. (But ask the Admins if you want to know about something.)

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Squidziod is one of them.

8. Tell us about yourself!
I'm a college student who enjoys relaxing with his friends, hanging out playing strategy games, and other things. I've got a few friends in places around campus that play games with me, as well as DnD groups with people around the globe. One of those friends is currently in Germany, another in Australia. My biggest kicker right now is Stellaris, though the 2.0 update has really changed the game. Still, the 4X space game has taken my heart. I also enjoy writing, and all other sorts of stuff. Currently working towards a PR Major, Political Science Minor.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I write a ton, but I won't share any of my work here. Maybe later though! I love to write for settings.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I have been referred by multiple people, but the most recent was Akir.

Character Name:
Aelin Aranala

Character Age:

Character Race:
Forest Elf

Appearance:
A typical Forest elf with skin slightly darker than the milky shade that dominates other elven races. This, coupled with dark brown hair and eyes the color of bush leaves, mark her race clearly. On her ears, the decorative jewelry hangs, made of feathers and other attire gathered from hunting. Most of her clothing is comprised of sewn leathers or other fabrics. Her appearance is that of a wanderer, or a peasant of some kind and she is most comfortable in the woods or on the open road

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Click here!

Written Test!

The day began as any other among the trees. In the Grove, Aelin awoke to the sounds of bird-calls. Soft and sweet they sounded among the trees and sent the animals of the woods into their early morning waking flurries. She was slow to rouse herself as she ran her fingers through locks the color of hearty wood. Finally, it was time to set about with her daily task. Feet met the floor of her abode and she rose, dressing herself in her garments and heading to her table to plan the day.

First, there would be breakfast… Likely of whatever she might get from the market of the Grove. Or perhaps she would trade her services, or maybe she could hunt. A hunt would be nice. After all, it had been many weeks since her last and it would bring much needed income and resources. Bones for carving into needles and arrow-points, or perhaps furs for making new moccasins or clothing. But first she had prayer to handle. From beside her table, she hefted the Oaken Longbow she had made during her tenth year, and then remade every ten after it failed or was damaged. With bow in hand, she lifted the quiver beside it, a dozen arrows strapped to her back. Aelin moved with purpose and a light bounciness to her gate as she strode from her home in the trees.

The Forest Elf was quick to descend, feet finding purchase on the path down the tree until she was near the bottom. Before shoe met earth, Aelin committed herself to her prayers. She whispered words and prayers seeking guidance from the Hunt-Mistress Theodora. And then… she was off! Her hair whipped in the wind and she was a blur of movement into the underbrush until she found such a spot that was far enough from society that the hunt would be good. A single arrow was set on her bowstring, knocked firmly in the wedge between two linen knots. Her steps were soft, near whispers of leather on earth as she glided past. On occasion, the feathers clipped to her ears would be touched by the wind, or brush past some uncertain foliage, but she paid them no mind. It was a beautiful, glorious day. And what a day it was. What a day it was to be on the hunt for the next meal, the next lesson, the next prey that might fall into her grasp. For that reason, it was a glorious day.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.