Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

SynthSwordArts Whitelist Application [Accepted - Jinny]

SynthSwordArts

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
SynthSwordArts
SynthSwordArts
Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
SynthSwordArts

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using information that you know as a person and applying it to your character's knowledge when your character would obviously not know that information. Powergaming abusing systems and permisions to gain an advantage that causes your character to become very overpowered.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No you do not.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Squidziod is one of the current mentors as of the January 10th post.

8. Tell us about yourself!
I am a 29 year old United States Army Veteran that enjoys video games, programming, magic the gathering and spending time with my daughter. I hope to someday finish college and become a programmer for a video game company or really any prestigious company.
I am a big medieval fantasy nut and enjoy movies such as the LOTR series, and books by authors such as Terry Brooks. I do not currently work due to some issues due to my service in the military so I try and spend my time being productive and keeping my mind off of things. If I'm not playing video games, or playing magic I'm watching other people play them or putting together decklists.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I don't exactly have examples of my work.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was not refered however I was a member on this server years ago before my divorce and had the urge to rejoin this great community and world.

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Saris Camoran

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human Male

Appearance:
Brown hair, green eyes, simple peasant/villager garb.
http://www.minecraftskins.com/thumbnails/peasant-boy-10213117.png
(Here is a link to the skin I am using)

Written Test!
Born in 2283 to some of the earliest settlers of the Eastern Kingdoms, Saris grew up as well cared for as a low class family could care for a child in the uncertain times after the Great Migration. Like many of the other small families in the area that became Storm's Landing, the Camoran family did what they could to survive and help their neighbors. William, his father, was a stonemason and helped to build the great city with many others while his mother helped work the local farms to support the growing populous coming to escape from the horrors Saris only heard stories about. Saris learned some basic masonry from his father and how to sow and reap the fields from the farmers and his mother as well as how to fish. He certainly did love to fish. The feeling of spending time near the water with a pole wrestling with anything he could get on his hook. He would work most days all day and then dream at night of catching strange and wonderful fish. His parents always told him to push these fantasies away, so he did his best to keep them to himself.
In his teen years after the Storm's Landing was mostly finished there was less time spent working and more time spent sneaking off to cast a line into the deep blue. At first he was able to keep his sessions a secret from his parents, but one day he decided to fish a little to close to home and his mother caught him while doing laundry. He was punished and had his rod taken away. From that day on his parents kept a much closer eye on him and put him to work at one of the local vegetable farms to keep him occupied. For a time, this seemed to damper his dreams of catching the big one but after a few months the urge to be on the water searching for the best catch returned, even more insatiable than before. Saris knew that the water and it's mysteries were calling him and he could not deny this call. The world wanted one thing but he knew what he wanted from the world and it was not where his parents had his life directed. Upon turning 16 he told his parents that he would not being staying on with the farmer or staying at home and would be heading to the docks to sign on with a fishing crew. His father was furious and forbade him from going anywhere stating that he was to follow in his footsteps and train to be a stonemason. Their conversation was not one of mutual agreement and ended in very harsh words. With his back to his childhood home and with a dream and the fire to prove himself to his family, Saris took his first steps to start his new life.

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.