Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TeaThighs Whitelist Application [Accepted - Jase]

TeaThighs

Lord of Altera
TeaThighs's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: TeaThighs

Country & Timezone: United Kingdom

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is the act of using knowledge gained out of character, in character. For example if someone told me a secret about their character in an OOC setting then I used that knowledge in RP later on. Powergaming is forcing an action/emote onto another player without giving them any chance to react to it. For example if I were to type *decapitates you*

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hi, uh I'm Jacob. I play lots of games, I like to learn languages though rarely become fluent in any of them lmao, I play bass and uh I guess I'm in a band? I think I'm a pretty chill guy and uh yeah that's pretty much it

Referral: wakamantroy

{Character Section}
Character Name: Nicholas Shiloh

Race: Human

Appearance: A man that stands at 6'2'' feet, with an Ecto-Mesomorphic build. His hair carries a dark brown colouring to it, is almost always messy and considered long for male standards. His face is usually carrying a deadpan and tired looking expression, though it rests upon a sculpted structure with what could be considered rugged charm. His voice is low and gravelly as if he had constantly just woken up from weeks of slumber. His eyes are similar to his hair with a deep brown colouration to them and are almost always barely open, they have clear bags underneath them.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): It was a new dawn, sky beginning to be filled with light as vibrant colours painted themselves across the horizon. The sounds of animals awakening in the early morning, smells of various vegetation and the visual sensation of the deep blue and orange hues that cover the sky completely envelop the senses of the lone traveller known as Nicholas Shiloh. He'd always been a man that enjoyed the simpler things in life, waking up from a nap, many would consider far too short, at times such as the current in order to bless himself with the birth of a new day. Although he was mostly uninterested by most things in life, this was what brought him joy. A deep breath of the crisp air as a gentle breeze blows across his face and body as if divines above stopped to peck a kiss to his entire being. He'd almost smile at the pleasure gained from such an experience, though would almost instantaneously go back to his usual look as he rolled his shoulders with a yawn and shifted his body into a slouch then continued onwards, ever pressing towards the rising sun. A journey without end on a finite world, though it could never be the same view twice, it was the perfect adventure. It was one carried out alone which to some might take away the motivation. But to someone like Shiloh none of that mattered. Along this trail there was no reason to stop and chat to make a friend, they'd never understand why he wandered the way he does. And they would almost certainly never follow him.. would they? He'd often be dragged back to this thought that chased after his steps, pondering on whether maybe once in a while he should stop and interact with the other peoples of the world. Maybe they would want to hear his stories, they could teach him some skills and techniques he has never learned before and they might even be someone he could come back to on his next visit if that day were to ever come. And, what of love? What of expanding his family tree so that upon his death he could send another out on this quest? Such intrusive thoughts were a plague and it seemed like just taking that one short break was the cure. Although It was impossible to tell until he actually tried it.

Attachments

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.